Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Will this affect the football tomorrow? :hmm:

So, it didn't just cross my mind? Thank fuck for that. I thought for a second that I was an incredibly shallow individual.

Spare a though for for the Copa America final which is due to take place tomorrow night in Florida. That might be impacted.

So, it didn't just cross my mind? Thank fuck for that. I thought for a second that I was an incredibly shallow individual.

Spare a though for for the Copa America final which is due to take place tomorrow night in Florida. That might be impacted.
You may be, who knows.

It's going to be nauseating hearing all the politicians who hate his guts, in America and beyond, expressing sympathy for the cunt. FFS shooter, you had ONE JOB! :mad:
Biden has just said that he's 'spoken to Donald.'

Trump was never going to that, so it’s okay. Which is good, because that’s one that could really kick off.

Trump was never going to that, so it’s okay. Which is good, because that’s one that could really kick off.

I was just thinking more 'cos it was a big public event in the States. Maybe the secret service wouldn't want mass crowds for a few days whilst things calm down a bit. (A joke, right?)

On a more serious note, I hope Colombia wins. Messi had his fairy tale in Qater. Don't be greedy . . . and there's a lot of Colombians in my neighbourhood. It'll be cool to see the celebrations if they win.

Being reported that the Democats have pulled their campaign adverts for the time being. The media speculation is over whether this will bring civility back to campaigning....

anyone remember trump comments when someone husband was attacked by a hammer wielding attacker a few years ago

just remember them when his team try to blame the evil left retoric for tonight events

Well it's a shot in the arm ear for the Trump campaign

more than likely gifted him the election
daft cunt who couldn't not even shoot straight:(

Will this affect the football tomorrow? :hmm:
I'm genuinely expecting the English media to deal with the recent event in this way...

So Gareth will the Trump assassination attempt effect the preparation of the team today?

The boys are totally focused on the match tonight. They know how important it is to the country.

Back
Top Bottom