Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Sondheim's death was very sad, but at least he won't be forced to update Assassins to include this latest addition to the pantheon of attempts.

the reporting is indeed very odd.

from the videos it would seem that they identified and shot at a "shooter" very very very quickly indeed -- but there are no reports, thus far, on any shooter being found
Perfectly standard for states to restrict information initially when something like this happened, making initial press reports seem patchy and strange until those gaps are gradually filled after they are actually ready to make more official statements. They'd suppress the entire event until they were ready if they could, but they cant do that in this day and age so we get the patchy picture instead, I dont read much into it.

Guy with a MAGA hat saying 'It seems to have been low calibre - a .22 .Europeans might not know what that is.' WE DON'T NEED TO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOS. Lots of MAGAs on the TV blaming Biden and saying that politics has become so hateful and divided. No self-awareness and no hint of irony.

My conspiracy theory is that this was done by the Ukrainian secret service as they're concerned should he be elected he’ll cut off aid to Ukraine

Guy with a MAGA hat saying 'It seems to have been low calibre - a .22 .Europeans might not know what that is.' WE DON'T NEED TO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOS. Lots of MAGAs on the TV blaming Biden and saying that politics has become so hateful and divided. No self-awareness and no hint of irony.

know enough about calibres to wonder why you used a 22 rifle that is legal to shot rats in the uk to try to kill the orange shite box

My conspiracy theory is that this was done by the Ukrainian secret service as they're concerned should he be elected he’ll cut off aid to Ukraine

"I thought I saw a man at the window, but I suppose it could have been one of the F16s donated by Denmark..."

MSNBC reporting that there may have been two shooters, with one of them dead, and perhaps one at large. They're also reporting that a total of three people were transported for medical care. They're saying that one spectator is dead, and another is in critical condition.
A lot of early shooting reports include the possibility of more than one shooter, and its nearly always ruled out as a possibility later.

Back
Top Bottom