Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assange to face extradition

1%er said:
No, but his name was georgio and he wouldn't say who the pizza was for :)

Cheers. I will catch up with him tomorrow. Hoping no pineapple but these are dark times we live in.

Cheers. I will catch up with him tomorrow. Hoping no pineapple but these are dark times we live in.
I think because they sent him away the first time a British double agent who is embedded in the embassy said "I ordered it" and it has a sleeping drug in it. The police will sneak in and get Assange while everyone is sleeping.

Its a cunning plan :hmm:

I think rather than being an invasion of the embassy (now) this could be a tightenning of the observation to ensure that the Ecuadorians do not sneak Assange out the front or back when UK Plod are not looking. They have stationed police on the front door, probably the back as well and they may be in the process of warning the diplomats inside that they threaten the imminent removal of diplomatic status of the embassy if Assange is not handed over tonight.

The guy doing the stream is funny. He went to the door to ask for an interview. He then started to speak to "julian" "if your watching you can speak to the people via my feed", while inside "julian" is saying fuck off for christ sake I want to sleep and you are making to much fucking noise. Be funny if he called the police to move them on :)

I think it's quite funny actually

Ecuador are going to relish this opportunity to beat their chests against the Brits and call them imperialists at every opportunity :)

Perhaps GCHQ were listenning to the embassy's communications and overheard them saying "We take the white haired one in a car at 03:00 the British will all be asleep.. Mwahhaahaa! "

I assume Assange has been stuck in that building watching the Olympics in particular the pole vault technique.... expect him to run out the door with long pole then over plod and into a diplomatic open top car.

The law that allows the revoking of an embassies status apparently takes a minimum of seven days to enact, so the story being put out by Ecuadorian officials that Britain is on the verge of "storming" the building appears to be bollocks.

But if they refuse him asylum now, how will it look after they've talked about colonialism?
They don't give a fuck. What are the potential benefits vs potential damages? The only cost-free benefit is precisely in talking about it. Then being defeated by perfidious albion. All a pathetic sham.

They don't give a fuck. What are the potential benefits vs potential damages? The only cost-free benefit is precisely in talking about it. Then being defeated by perfidious albion. All a pathetic sham.
I see that, but if Ecuador's government itself refuses him asylum, they can't blame the UK. If they grant him asylum and then the UK moves their embassy to get JA, then they can cry about it to Chavez.

Back
Top Bottom