Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assange to face extradition

Why are you posting this tweet that is about 80% factual errors? Is it some joke I'm not getting? Or are you the joke?
80%? They even spelled his name incorrectly.
It’s a joke with no real punch line. Just a string of deliberately incorrect nonsense strung together.

So, he'll now retire into quiet obscurity? :(
Back to Australia
Who’ll no doubt keep a close eye on him - directly and through five eyes.
Expect he’ll have a hard chance with his record getting a visa to anywhere else he might want to go.
If the claims of ill health from the extradition hearings are true he’s a completely broken man now. Quiet obscurity could be all he can manage.

I'm seeing a few money making opportunities on reality TV. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here, maybe The Traitors. :hmm:

It's a xhitpost from either some shitty wannabe satirist, or some gormless MAGA goon. Either way it's just noise.
It’s a guy who just posts deliberately wrong and stupid stuff to get a reaction, a slightly less malicious sort of trolling. The humour is in watching people take the bait and try to correct him without realising it’s a wind-up.

It’s a guy who just posts deliberately wrong and stupid stuff to get a reaction, a slightly less malicious sort of trolling. The humour is in watching people take the bait and try to correct him without realising it’s a wind-up.

Fuck me. How utterly pointless and stupid. We've got enough genuine clueless dickheads in the world without additional time-wasters to bump up the numbers. So glad I stopped using Xhitter.

Quiet obscurity could be all he can manage.

I highly doubt that. He's a raging narcissist with an insatiable thirst for other people's money.

Politics could be his next move. Australia has a proud tradition of electing malevolent lunatics from micro-parties to the Senate.

Or academia, maybe. Visiting Chair at UNSW or somewhere. Either way, we haven't heard the last from him or of him.

Back
Top Bottom