Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Art thread 2021

Quite pleased with this, because a: it's not our grumpy middle aged cat sleeping b: it was super quick to draw c: this 'draw something quickly and it looks ok' thing is a product of being strict with myself about drawing everyday, and I hope it happens again.
x1lp2be2sy081.jpg

So this cat, she is very shy and my mum is the only person who can get close enough to take a picture. And my mum is not great at taking photos. She sent me quite a few before this one,
I told her get one when she's outside, at least that guaranteed some decent lighting!

It's been some months though so will still be a surprise.

20211213_184659.jpg

In her frame...

20211213_190026.jpg

So this cat, she is very shy and my mum is the only person who can get close enough to take a picture. And my mum is not great at taking photos. She sent me quite a few before this one,
I told her get one when she's outside, at least that guaranteed some decent lighting!

View attachment 300701

In her frame...

View attachment 300702
Oh I love this. It's beautiful! So talented.

View attachment 300701

In her frame...

View attachment 300702
Amazing. Love it

View attachment 300701

In her frame...

View attachment 300702
Holy shit you are so good :eek:

Mumbles274 loving the block prints too!

Back
Top Bottom