Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Argentina vs Nigeria

Lord Camomile

Yipchaa!
Right, shall I be mother for this one?

Odd game this one, as both teams have a question of "who will turn up?" about them. Let's hope both of them bring their attack and forget their defence ;)

There is of course the small matter of Argentina's manager...

I'm thinking of going into town to watch this on the Big Screen; no idea whether we have a particularly large Argentinian or Nigerian population, but nice weather and some strawberries should ensure a pleasant afternoon. Even in Woolwich.

Aye, I think on balance I'll be supporting the Africans too. I've got a mate who's father was Argentinian but I also used to work with a few Nigerians and being of an English persuasion I'd find it rather difficult to get behind Maradona's men properly.

Rooting for Argentina; we need Maradona comedy value in the tournament to last a bit longer and South Korea look like they'll probably get through the group now so quite a lot resting on this.

That Argentine front line is fucking terrifying :eek:

I was just going to post - in a rather sexist Femail stylee way :oops: - how unattractive the Argentinian players are. I mean I don't want a team of pretty boys and who cares what they look like as long as they can play well but dear god thay are an ugly bunch!

I was just going to post - in a rather sexist Femail stylee way :oops: - how unattractive the Argentinian players are. I mean I don't want a team of pretty boys and who cares what they look like as long as they can play well but dear god thay are an ugly bunch!

how can you possibly say that tevez is a minger?!! ;):D

Back
Top Bottom