Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-paedophile demo - Weymouth

This isn't a site produced by one lone nutter, by the way. This is organised, and looks like it had a fair bit of cash behind it.

My money's on Noel Edmonds.

I've heard about it recently on facebook I think. What's the site purpose, is it generally just a an anti-paedophile hate site, or do they include names and photos of people etc?

They have names and locations (region, rather than full address), often with a photo as well. Nothing you couldn't get from a newspaper, but gathered together in one nutty-vigilante-friendly site. You can browse by location, so you can find monsters near you. Or by crime, so if, say, you're not too bothered about nonces, but really hate those who beat up the elderly, you can find the right people with just a few clicks of the mouse.

This isn't a site produced by one lone nutter, by the way. This is organised, and looks like it had a fair bit of cash behind it.

My money's on Noel Edmonds.

The whole site is well organised.

Lists all the criminals living or convicted in my area....bizzare.

Ronnie Barker's son is listed.

If you have a story you wish to contribute to The Rat Book, please fill out the form below.

Please reference your story with a valid web link to a media article where possible.

If you are not unable to supply a web link, (perhaps the story wasn't covered by the mainstream media), please submit as much information as you can, and our team of investigators and private detectives will verify the story prior to publishing.

Accuracy of information is very important for us at The Rat Book, and we will not publish stories that cannot be back up by a valid source.

Please include a valid email address if you wish for us to contact you regarding this story.

Email addresses will not be published.

You can search under the following categories:

Animal Cruelty
Britains Most Wanted
Child Abuse
Domestic Abuse
Elderly Abuse
Missing Persons
Murderers
Northern Ireland Terrorists
Paedophiles
Perverts
Rapists
Sexual Assaults
Social Services
Terrorists

All crims? even people with speeding tickets and the like?

* Animal cruelty
* Child abuse
* Disabilities
* Domestic abuse
* Drug offences
* Elderly abuse
* Kidnapping
* Murderer
* Paedophile
* Pervert
* Rapist
* Sexual assault
* Social services
* Terrorist
* Theft
* Violent crime

At first I was just :rolleyes: but after looking at it this kind of website is really disturbing - especially the 'paedophile inheritance' bollocks.

But I thought this sort of thing was illegal? Whats the law regarding it?

Whats the difference between sex offenders and "perverts" btw?

Btw I wouldn't surprise me if some of the people behind this had convictions for violent crime...

Burn down their houses
Hang the blessed peados...

Hang the peados, hang the peados, hang the peados
Hang the peados! hang the peados!

Oh dear oh dear.

The journey from childhood innocence to sick paedophilia is documented here in our flash animation. A young boy is offered a sweet from a stranger, but this stranger is a paedophile, and he crushes the childs innocence, leaving him scarred for life

Sweets from strangers. Lol.

Be afraid of your neighbour, don't trust anyone. Google your boyfriend, Don't let your children play outside. Hate Hate Hate, Fear Fear Fear. If you have nothing to hide etc etc etc.

Idiots, most child abuse is in the family.

The people behind sites like this are worse than the paedophiles themselves. At least the paedophiles are driven by a compulsion beyond their control.

This would be funny if it wasn't so scary.

The general consensus amongst those who attended the demonstration was that, if enough people made their voices heard, then something would be done. What that something must be remains to be seen

I noticed they have a "drug offences" list on that site too. Nasty stuff.

Scary as in betraying a belief in the state and local authorities to deal with w/c problems, to stop dumping and to inform w/c communities about convicted sex offenders in their areas, then yes i agree - also scary if they believe whoever set this stuff up is on their side. Totally not scary, people being interested enough in their communities to try and do something to better them.

Here's the full quote dylans - not so lynchy when you do that:

The general consensus amongst those who attended the demonstration was that, if enough people made their voices heard, then something would be done. What that something must be remains to be seen. We know that the public want paedophiles out; we know they don’t want to live alongside the violent criminals, the rapists, and the perverts, but the big question is where? Where should these criminals go? Is there anything we can do to ensure that a paedophile will not re-offend? How can we stop a violent criminal from being violent? Is it ever possible to ensure that criminals won’t offend again? If not, then is the prison system really working as it should? What alternatives are there? These are questions which must be addressed by our government, because they are questions that are being asked by the public

Scary as in betraying a belief in the state and local authorities to deal with w/c problems, to stop dumping and to inform w/c communities about convicted sex offenders in their areas, then yes i agree - also scary if they believe whoever set this stuff up is on their side. Totally not scary, people being interested enough in their communities to try and do something to better them.

No, scary as in the belief that threats to our kids come from mysterious strangers handing out sweeties. Or the belief that where convicted criminals live on their release is an issue of concern at all.

Scary as in this pernicious fear that seems to be clouding everyone's judgement ,so more and more we find ourselves living in a society of CRBs and police checks where we fear our neighbours and immediately distrust everyone around us. Where our kids no longer play in the streets or spend time in their friends houses, where we no longer trust the next door neighbour to "watch Johnny" while we pop to Tescos.

Child abuse is very real but it's not the new neighbour who has moved in down the road. The threat of child abuse is much closer to home.

None of which was in your bold or what it implied (or has anything at all to do with what i posted in fact) - and let's be 100% clear, you tried to imply that it means some kind of mob justice. None of the above was broached in that post, please don't try and pretend that it was (it got worse on looking at the full non cut off quote)

Small town and tiny minds (i know weymouth far too well) :-(

What's small minded about being concerned about their kids and community - not all people start off perfectly formed with the exact right approach. Maybe you could reach out to these concerned morons?

Back
Top Bottom