Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-Fascist Book Help!

Tell Eddie he can send it to:

Liam O'Mogarlai
c/o Paul
The Welcome Inn,35 Main St, Forkhill, Newry, County Down BT35 9SQ

And tell him I will look forward to reading/debating it with you. :thumbs:

OK, we've narrowed your location down to a half square mile and will be sending an active service unit shortly.

Manson was a freak. Nothing to do with me. How do you feel about Dennis Neilson being an ex ANL member and committed lefty?
Your mate AP publishes books by manson worshipers and other similar types. They'll publish a diary of a paedo if they could. Not sure anyone i know has done that. That's a real ongoing thing that you're helping. Couldn't care less about DN really. Yours is an going commitment though.

edit: the point being here that your mate publishes stuff he sees as degenerate extreme and too far for others to touch. (and so not mainstream as you seem to think). What do you think about him lumping you in with that stuff? Is it to make money off you? His jew nature coming out?

Your mate AP publishes books by manson worshipers and other similar types. They'll publish a diary of a paedo if they could. Not sure anyone i know has done that. That's a real ongoing thing that you're helping. Couldn't care less about DN really. Yours is an going commitment though.

edit: the point being here that your mate publishes stuff he sees as degenerate extreme and too far for others to touch. (and so not mainstream as you seem to think). What do you think about him lumping you in with that stuff? Is it to make money off you? His jew nature coming out?

Yes. Great aint it? He also publishes shite by lefty authors. I've got two more books out shortly: "Combat 18 - Exploding the myth" and "A Nazi piece of work - my life in Britain's far-right". Cass Penant & Terry Stone have been in touch about a film about the 80s London skinhead scene, a kind of Nazi Quadrophenia/This is England. I've decided not to do it cos is black......

Yes. Great aint it? He also publishes shite by lefty authors. I've got two more books out shortly: "Combat 18 - Exploding the myth" and "A Nazi piece of work - my life in Britain's far-right". Cass Penant & Terry Stone have been in touch about a film about the 80s London skinhead scene, a kind of Nazi Quadrophenia/This is England. I've decided not to do it cos is black......
Whose publishing them then?

Whilst you're here, what do you think of joey owens and the claims he's been making - and did you come across in him in the time (working the doors or whatever) or fascist political work?

Whilst you're here, what do you think of joey owens and the claims he's been making - and did you come across in him in the time (working the doors or whatever) or fascist political work?

Lol, he's a crank. All the more worrying he comes across as quite lucid in his videos. Never come across him. What do you lot think about him?

OK, we've narrowed your location down to a half square mile and will be sending an active service unit shortly.

300 yds actually. I live in the Parochial House with my boyfriend, the Parish Priest (the bishop doesn't like me using our love-nest's address).

Just tell your 'ASU' to pop into the Bar and ask for me by name. It won't take long for a response. :thumbs:

Maybe they will get to meet a local ASU and they can compare notes.

post up some excerpts

Let me tell you about my time before I became another boring author. How I led a revolutionary band of seven into deepest Upper Clapton: the belly of the beast. ON A SUNDAY!

It was a wet and windy Wednesday afternoon when I got the call. Pogsy had tickets for Screwdriver. Shite music but a chance to pogo with the finest. As it turned out the place was full of balding - or those styling themselves as being - geezers with odour problems. More of this later.

Pogsy turns up in a minibus for the two of us and we set off through the streets of East London running the gauntlet of ethnics. Asif, our driver, asks if we want Showaddywaddy turning up on the stereo and I agree. We pass all the usual sights doing their business and smile fondly but remember how it could have been. Why is the market selling cassava when it could be selling British tea bags? Mrs Henderson seems happy enough and we wave as we drift along by.

The party was shit. First of all Pogsy had no money so I had to square him and his Mrs was on without a tampon and the dispenser wasn't working and this lad was giving me the eyeball so I chinned the shit and the record stopped and these four mates of his did me with a bottle so now claret is raining down my face and I end up in the bogs covered in blood, Pogsy's piss, his Mrs tears and period and as I squirm in this fucking mess of juice on the floor of piss and shit one incontrovertible truth hits me:

I'm the right fucking colour.

Let me tell you about my time before I became another boring author. How I led a revolutionary band of seven into deepest Upper Clapton: the belly of the beast. ON A SUNDAY!

You must know (not very) Fast Eddie and his 'music' scene intimately, young Magnus :thumbs:

Or is that a direct quote from his book? Except I can't see Eddie being a Showaddy fan, what with them having a Darkie in the band and all (Thin end of the wedge, innit?).

You must know (not very) Fast Eddie and his 'music' scene intimately, young Magnus :thumbs:

Or is that a direct quote from his book? Except I can't see Eddie being a Showaddy fan, what with them having a Darkie in the band and all (Thin end of the wedge, innit?).

You may attempt to take the piss, but you will be surprised when you read the book. A scholarly work that I'm sure will be quoted from many times in the future by sociologists and lefties alike Maybe even the odd psychiatrist.....

Yes, our commentary on the far-left would probably be of great interest to them.

I would suggest that desires for the ultimate expression of authority squares itself with psychopathy more than organising along egalitarian lines ever could. You're long enough in the tooth to recognise your own failings by now one would have thought.

I would suggest that desires for the ultimate expression of authority squares itself with psychopathy more than organising along egalitarian lines ever could. You're long enough in the tooth to recognise your own failings by now one would have thought.

"Psychopathy", yes the list is endless - Lenin, Beria, Stalin etc etc

Back
Top Bottom