Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-Fascist Book Help!

this is my 3rd book and i havent made much out of any of em yet. i am not getting paid for it off AK (i see it as political duty) but will be getting X copies in payment all of which are going to the contributors on here who have given me so much good stuff. some of which did not make the final edit for 'legal reasons'!!! there will also be copies donated to local antifascist group for a raffle: 1st prize - 1 copy, 2nd prize - 2!

Excellent stuff. Not sure that I could write a chapter never mind a book. Three is impressive. What were your other two books ?

Spastic John

(don't everyone jump down my throat, it's part of a story)

Great pity we never kept the Revo Web Boards. There was a great discussion about whether tatoo removal should be on the national health in the Revo manifesto and there being too many Australians in Acton.

Excellent stuff. Not sure that I could write a chapter never mind a book. Three is impressive. What were your other two books ?
nowt to do wi' politix! also johnny favourite/harry angel is angel heart - best ever satanic film noir filmed in new orleans!

The Anti-Fascist Book has gone to AK Press but we are lacking somewhat in illustrations. we have loads of EDL/MfE etc but need good quality (and non-copyright) stuff, either anti-fascists on the job,Red Action, AFA or decent quality covers of Fighting Talk especially a good quality version of this:
antinaz%20008.jpg

can anyone help? Mal (or M. Testa as we are now).

I've just read Eddy Stampton's book, "The White nationalist skinhead movement 1979 - 1993 UK and USA". It seems a pretty objective and honest account. There must be a wealth of stuff in there of interest to anti-fascists. Anyone else read it yet?

interesting that he used to attend the Autonomy centre in Wapping in the early 80s. I see a few bands there myself.

Back
Top Bottom