Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-Fascist Book Help!

"Banned from Urban75, OK
I never liked posting there anyway
Said they only wanted posters who adhered to a fairly open ended FAQ which not unreasonably excludes Nazi boneheads"

I happened to be online when he first popped in. Think I replied within two minutes of his first post...

I've just read Eddy Stampton's book, "The White nationalist skinhead movement 1979 - 1993 UK and USA". It seems a pretty objective and honest account. There must be a wealth of stuff in there of interest to anti-fascists. Anyone else read it yet?

interesting that he used to attend the Autonomy centre in Wapping in the early 80s. I see a few bands there myself.

Hi Eddie. Sales not going too well then?

Post us up an excerpt. That'll go well.

Then when he wasn't getting any attention the mask started slipping and he started posting 'provocative' stuff.

Oh that's just Eddie being Eddie.

That's why he will keep raising the ante til he gets banned. You see, Eddie? That's why they never let you play with the nice kids.

Now he's gone. Again. Shame. I would like to have discussed his book(s). Well, I say discuss but I would have just taken the piss and he would have goose-stepped off in a big flounce.

He's a legend in his own head is eddie. Probably can't get much agreement there either.

PS. I was up in Forkhill earlier in the week. No book has arrived. Maybe the bomb squad intercepted it. Eddie would love that.

Last edited:
Reading this now - it's hilarious. He keeps saying stuff like two of the 4-skins were in the BM including one in the leader guard then describing a gig where they were attacked as being out of the blue and unfair as they were resolutely 'non-political'.

Ex leader guard iirc at the time they were in the 4-skins......however Hodges didn't do them any favours in the interview after Southall

Back
Top Bottom