Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Annoying Adverts

I'm not sure where to put this ... I have certainly in the past been a customer for DMX disco lighting ...

:hmm:

sillyadvert2.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone mention "Parsley Box" yet?

The old lady who gets her ready meals that don't need refrigerating (boke) and the start line "some things I like to do a lot, and others not do much", just before she invites the old boy who's in her phone as "silver fox" round for dinner.

I can't be alone in thinking what she doesn't like to do so much. The hussy

I was being deluged with coffee adverts on Facebook - including coffee mixed with ground up mushrooms and all sorts of other crap...

And having shut those down, it's now "supplements" - often cheap spices you can buy in the supermarket - plus things like "special" vitamin C that's better absorbed than ordinary vitamin C - the cheapest vitamin available ...

collagencoffee.jpg

Last edited:
I can't find a recording of it online, so you'll have to trust me on this. In their latest ad Warner Leisure Hotels are offering a "free Coronavirus guarantee".

"Wellness" medicine with bonus tongue scraper.
Yours for only £45

Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhavali), Phyllanthus emblica (Amla), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Passiflora coccinea (Krishna Kamal), Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi), Vetiveria zizianioides (Valo), Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi), Piper longum (Pimplimul), Cyperus scarious (Nagarmotha), Crocus sativas (Kesar), Vegetable cellulose capsule

scraper.jpg

I was in a local shop today, and there were a load of boxes of Bud Light by the till. They all had the face, but not the rest of the head of Kieran Trippier covering one side, and were spooky as fuck. It seems you could also have Jordan Pickford or Kyle Walker scaring people, and probably the rest of the England squad.

1625945175917.png

I was in a local shop today, and there were a load of boxes of Bud Light by the till. They all had the face, but not the rest of the head of Kieran Trippier covering one side, and were spooky as fuck. It seems you could also have Jordan Pickford or Kyle Walker scaring people, and probably the rest of the England squad.

View attachment 277925

I saw a banner for this in our local recently, the thing that struck me was they all have a facial expression that looks as though they are silently trying to signal "I am being held hostage, please send help". I suppose I might look like that if I was forced to advertise Bud Light.

I hate the Cisco webex/mclaren f1 combo advert doing the rounds on the sport channels. It’s so fake and cringe.

The Vodafone ads which flank the breaks on C4's Lions rugby highlights are abysmal. They feature David Flatman, Maggie Aklphonsi and Sam Warburton sitting on a sofa, and one of them says something random but unfunny.

Be thankful that I can't find a clip.

This is an American version of the current UK advert for Contour Legacy leg pillows. As with the UK ad, I always think part of the reason people are struggling to sleep is that they've got no duvet or sheets.

Youtube's advertising is out of fucking control. Aside from normal advertising, which is shit enough, you get 'ads' from conspiraloons talking up the 'Great Reset'. I've even had to bear witness to some racist white twat performing his anti BLM hip hop track. The guy's name, iirc, was Tom MacDonald. That's not advertising, it's fucking hate speech.

Back
Top Bottom