Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Annoying Adverts 2018

fecking s*nt*nd*r bank adverts really get on my wick.
They are a shower of 5h!t - my best friends had a horrendous time with them a few years ago, and are still affected 'cos of their shitiness and failure to sort out their crap system.

fecking s*nt*nd*r bank adverts really get on my wick.
They are a shower of 5h!t - my best friends had a horrendous time with them a few years ago, and are still affected 'cos of their shitiness and failure to sort out their crap system.

But all banks are shit

Any credit check app.............Are you "good" enough to borrow money fuck right off. Seeing as that information is rightfully yours anyway, data mining cunts!

That AA advert with the baby girl singing Tina Turner in the back of the car with the freaky CGI’d face.

It is creepy as hell. It's like David Lynch made a car advert. And it's also unnecessary because they only show really brief shots of her face - she's old enough to just say a couple of words that sort of fit the song and then they can edit it appropriately. So they actually chose to have her possessed by a demon.

I can't even remember what this product/service is, but I remember being very annoyed by the advert.
That's the spirit :thumbs:

Life insurance for millenials by the look of it. The one with the unhinged woman insisting her partner doesn't shop around but goes straight to Beagle Street in a scary-eyed way particularly irks me.

All the 'over 50s life cover' ads get me steaming as well :mad:

Just spotted this really stupid advert. :-

I suppose they did actually get it scientifically checked in case anyone tries the experiment myself ?

So not content with tainting The Flinstones, Top Cat and Scooby Doo with their deeply unfunny adverts, Halifax have now managed to digitalky nsert one of their people into The Wizard of Oz for yet another hilarious episode. Cringeworthy stuff.

Clearly all these ads must have been done with the full consent of the studios who own the copyright. Are the likes of Metro Goldwyn-Mayer that desperate for cash? :confused:

The Trivago ads, particularly the fucking annoying Australian woman. Plus any ad where a baby talks like an adult, that is creepy paedophile stuff that should have the ad agency investigated by the nonce squad.

Likely Loans

The TV ad with a character called Barry with a speech impediment. Scene where they're discussing likelihood of getting loans, Barry goes "mmmmmff nnnnnngg" sort of thing, then one of the others says "yes, even you Barry" :hmm::mad:

Like, "even though he's obviously disabled, thick or stupid we'll still lend him money"

Cunts :mad:

Postcode Lottery - seriously, you're doing my head in now

#"Someone's knocking at the door ..."# etc :facepalm:

I'll punch you in the fucking face*, mate :mad:

*probably wouldn't tbf

Likely Loans

The TV ad with a character called Barry with a speech impediment. Scene where they're discussing likelihood of getting loans, Barry goes "mmmmmff nnnnnngg" sort of thing, then one of the others says "yes, even you Barry" :hmm::mad:

Like, "even though he's obviously disabled, thick or stupid we'll still lend him money"

Cunts :mad:
Actually I'd rather that with an Apr under 60 % rather than the really high Apr stuff.. For when you're clapped out cars fucked or your boilers fucked and someone wants you to have a mew one with their shit life expectancy (but that's a different rant)

Back
Top Bottom