Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

Syria is predominantly Sunni and Assad simply could not retain power without the support of a syrian majority . The majority of the Syrian Arab army are Sunni .The leading Sunni cleric in Syria was a firm supporter of Assad until the jihadists murdered him in a mosque along with over 40 other sunnis a few weeks ago . All sections of Syrian society are fighting against these often imported assholes . Sectarianising the conflict is precisely what the west and the zionists want .
This is a presumptuous position, Don't watch it if you find it distasteful but it doesn't look like an explosion killed him so much the guy who cooly goes up to him in the aftermath. I'd being willing to bet Assad s killers did it. Certainly it looks to be creditable conspiracy.

RIP Sheikh Bouti
[WARNING DEATH ETC]

This is a presumptuous position, Don't watch it if you find it distasteful but it doesn't look like an explosion killed him so much the guy who cooly goes up to him in the aftermath. I'd being willing to bet Assad s killers did it. Certainly it looks to be creditable conspiracy.

RIP Sheikh Bouti
[WARNING DEATH ETC]

why would Assads people do it . Explain to us why for fucks sake instead of expecting us to just believe your batshit theory simply because you pronounced it

fucking Alex Jones here . At least even that nut comes up with grounds for his batshit theories

just completely ignore that big fucking bomb that went off right in front of him and killed 40 odd people as well..and instead look at that guy who went over to him afterwards and held onto him for a few seconds...smell the coffee sheeple

for fucks sake

Just watched this, Robert Fisk's latest interview on the situation in Syria

especially like the way he keeps making references to the emir of Qatars sponsorship of the jihadists and the lack of democracy in Qatar itself . The same prick owns Al Jazeera who most certainly dont point out that stuff to their audience, ever .
Nice one Fisky

why would Assads people do it . Explain to us why for fucks sake instead of expecting us to just believe your batshit theory simply because you pronounced it

fucking Alex Jones here . At least even that nut comes up with grounds for his batshit theories
It's many people's theory, I just followed the story because it was interesting, do your own research as for a reason there are a few floating around, you are somewhat blinkered if you think it's impossible that bashar might have reason to do it

It's many people's theory, I just followed the story because it was interesting, do your own research as for a reason there are a few floating around, you are somewhat blinkered if you think it's impossible that bashar might have reason to do it

i didnt ask about other people , i asked you to back up a position which you yourself asserted and even went to the trouble of posting up a horrific video of a mans last moments in order to back up .

you cant back up ypur assertion though, and i thought as much before I asked you .

i didnt ask about other people , i asked you to back up a position which you yourself asserted and even went to the trouble of posting up a horrific video of a mans last moments in order to back up .

you cant back up ypur assertion though, and i thought as much before I asked you .
You asserted it was the jihadis I was posting the video because there is a widely held belief that it was Assad, you have nothing to support your assertion

You asserted it was the jihadis I was posting the video because there is a widely held belief that it was Assad, you have nothing to support your assertion

where is it a widely held belief

on anti assad pro jihadi websites ....

To support my assertion I have the incontrovertible fact that the sheikh was a very prominent supporter of Bashar Al Assad, whose sermons were broadcast by Syrian television right up to the day of his murder . Sermons in which he called on the nations Sunnis to join the army and take up arms to defend Syria against the degenerates attacking it.

Ive just realised your most likely trolling me by now, your position is that absurd . However if youve used that video in order to get a cheap laugh Id say your just sick in the head .

You clearly watched it and didn't have to so don't whine about me being sick, I posted because its relevant to discussion of the conflict and clearly warned about its content anyway, my 'assertions' have been widely reported in the media, you just didnt seem realise this when you posted about the attack initially. Responsibility for the attack has been firmly denied by the opposition so unless you know better neither of us has an authority on the truth.

You clearly watched it and didn't have to so don't whine about me being sick, I posted because its relevant to discussion of the conflict and clearly warned about its content anyway, my 'assertions' have been widely reported in the media, you just didnt seem realise this when you posted about the attack initially. Responsibility for the attack has been firmly denied by the opposition so unless you know better neither of us has an authority on the truth.

shite talk

how many are on here cheering it

I'm certainly not cheering on a brutal regime that has tortured and killed tens of thousands of Syrians and forced over a million more to flee the country. Nor am I cheering on any jihadists committing atrocities on the other side. The whole thing's a fucking disaster and the blame lies squarely with Assad's terror regime and his response to the peaceful demonstrations that started this all off.

Syria is predominantly Sunni and Assad simply could not retain power without the support of a syrian majority . The majority of the Syrian Arab army are Sunni .The leading Sunni cleric in Syria was a firm supporter of Assad until the jihadists murdered him in a mosque along with over 40 other sunnis a few weeks ago . All sections of Syrian society are fighting against these often imported assholes . Sectarianising the conflict is precisely what the west and the zionists want .

i am aware of the make-up of Syria. but the first thing these bastards will do [god forbid if they should succeed] is cut off aid and links to hezbollah which cannot be allowed to happen. no way. sunnis ["moderate" or otherwise] do not even consider shias as muslims. it will be a dark day for the middle east if they should topple assad, isolate hezbollah and crush the shias in Bahrain [a shia majority state i might add].

Iraqization, smash and divide.

both sides are as bad as each other, but for the balance of power, syria cannot fall to the sunnis. if it does, Bahrain must topple the sunnis out of power to counter weight. Sunnis are weak. only people who provide any sort of effective resistance against Israel are the shias.

I dont believe in judging the balance of power in such a manner. But if we are keeping score in that way, should probably point out that Saddam was a Sunni strong man.

so? his fall was for the good. it allowed Iran to breath more. and let's get away from pointing out the bloody obvious. I know my politics ad history of the middle east.

That video is not quite good enough quality / shot from enough angles to be completely confident of what it shows. But there is certainly nothing too surprising about certain kinds of blast injuries offering a fatally wounded victim a few seconds of hat adjustment before the deadly effects set in.

As for who was behind the blast, Syria is another one of those countries where the seeds of doubt and suspicion about the state being behind blasts, false flags, etc were deliberately planted in peoples minds long ago, making it somewhat easier to believe that they are responsible for deaths. But even if their reputation on this front is somewhat well-deserved, it would be very silly to simply buy into these explanations on every occasion without at least coming up with some proper evidence and some plausible motivations that go well beyond 'discrediting the rebels'. Especially as the reasons why the rebels and our own government and media has very obvious reasons for muddying the waters in this manner are pretty blatant.

so? his fall was for the good. it allowed Iran to breath more. and let's get away from pointing out the bloody obvious. I know my politics ad history of the middle east.

You were the one who talked of the Sunni Shia dynamics as some kinds of crude balancing act where one sides losses must then be offset by the gains of others. But you were keeping score in this manner without acknowledging that the Shia had made a rather big gain with the loss of Saddam years before this current round of change. I'm not suggesting you didnt know about Saddam, but you left it out of your crude analysis so dont start waving your knowledge at me as if I've suggested you know nothing. I was criticising that particular post of yours, not your entire grasp of the situation.

and my understanding of the middle east is above 98% of you lot posting here. reading idiotic posts on this thread makes me chuckle. As a kid in secondary school I laughed during the first gulf war when probable morons like yourself and world journalists were predicting fierce resistance my saddam's "elite" republican guard. As a kid my understanding was above adults. As a kid I predicted Saddam would get his arse handed to him despite idiots talking about Iraq having the largest army in the middle east. what happened? the "elite"guards surrendered on mass holding up copies of the Koran. As a man, I laughed when fools like yourself thought there was still a chance war could be avoided. As I kid I predicted all this. All this proved to be true. As an adult, my understanding of middle east balance of power and what can and cannot be allowed to happen is vital. I seethrough things that you idiots cannot.for you lot, everything is black and white.

The ego balance of power must have gone wrong, what sect can rise up to compensate for this massive wibble of woe?

Seriously thats one of the most pompous, sneery posts I've ever had the misfortune to read. Hilarious, especially the bit about black & white thinking considering how often I get myself in trouble for shading most stuff in grey at tedious length.

and my understanding of the middle east is above 98% of you lot posting here. reading idiotic posts on this thread makes me chuckle. As a kid in secondary school I laughed during the first gulf war when probable morons like yourself and world journalists were predicting fierce resistance my saddam's "elite" republican guard. As a kid my understanding was above adults. As a kid I predicted Saddam would get his arse handed to him despite idiots talking about Iraq having the largest army in the middle east. what happened? the "elite"guards surrendered on mass holding up copies of the Koran. As a man, I laughed when fools like yourself thought there was still a chance war could be avoided. As I kid I predicted all this. All this proved to be true. As an adult, my understanding of middle east balance of power and what can and cannot be allowed to happen is vital. I seethrough things that you idiots cannot.for you lot, everything is black and white.

I think you're being unduly modest about your analytical faculties, let alone your undoubted abilities as a clairvoyant.

Might I suggest you buy your own trumpet and blow it a just a little bit more?

The ego balance of power must have gone wrong, what sect can rise up to compensate for this massive wibble of woe?

Seriously thats one of the most pompous, sneery posts I've ever had the misfortune to read. Hilarious, especially the bit about black & white thinking considering how often I get myself in trouble for shading most stuff in grey at tedious length.
Shaddap, the expert is talking, be a good little moron and listen while he expounds his wisdom;)

considering as just a 12 year I had the nous to see all this, I suggest some of you pay me a little bit of respect to what I say. What the hell were you deducing as a mere 12 year old child? Oh wait, Man United winning the Premiership? :rolleyes:

Take it from me, the balance of power cannot be allowed to change viz a vi Lebanon. If change has to come about, it must have the shia in government and without Syria's relation with Lebanon altered. If the Sunnis insist on change, then war they will have.

Back
Top Bottom