Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

All Ireland Hurling Final 2021 On Today

Cork vs Limerick

Starting 3.30 RTE2

Up Limerick!!

It's on Sky Sports Arena over here in Brexitland.
I'm not watching it however cos it clashes with Arsenal v Chelsea and also because Kilkenny are not in the final.

Enjoy it though

May check this out as I have sky sports till the end of the month via NowTV

Will it matter if I’ve never seen a match before and don’t know the rules?

I've only ever seen a couple of games of hurling but loved it. It's insane. Are you allowed crowds in there yet?
No .
Mostly families going as bubbles.
3 seats around social distancing between groups. Masks being worn.

I'm only watching on telly.
🙂

Reactions: Ax^
Well I found this an interesting watch, not knowing anything about the sport. Shame the match was one-sided. Looks absolutely knackering to play.

Well I found this an interesting watch, not knowing anything about the sport. Shame the match was one-sided. Looks absolutely knackering to play.

Cork are a fantastic team.

Limerick have just raised hurling to another level for the past few years. Unbelievably talented and every one of them is seriously fit, fast and connected.

So I see there’s a Gaelic football match on today at 3:30, on Sky Sports all Ireland semi final. Kerry v Tyrone. I’ve got Sky for a few more days so I may as well watch it.

Is it a sport I can watch without knowing any of the rules?

All I know is that a lot of the Irish rugby players use Gaelic football style kicks in attacking positions.

So I see there’s a Gaelic football match on today at 3:30, on Sky Sports all Ireland semi final. Kerry v Tyrone. I’ve got Sky for a few more days so I may as well watch it.

Is it a sport I can watch without knowing any of the rules?

All I know is that a lot of the Irish rugby players use Gaelic football style kicks in attacking positions.

Absolutely.

Goals as usual.
Points over the bar.
Hand passing..hand has to push ball.
You'll enjoy it.
It's a fast game. But not as fast as hurling.

Great. I don’t know who to support. I quite like Kerrygold butter, but I also like Tyrone in Corrie. I’ll see whose got the best kit

Great. I don’t know who to support. I quite like Kerrygold butter, but I also like Tyrone in Corrie. I’ll see whose got the best kit

They postponed twice because Tyrone club had covid.

So who knows who will win. Ordinarily Tyrone are great. But Kerry are great too..it's all to play for.
I would be leaning towards Kerry but would be equally happy for Tyrone to win.

We'll soon find out your salad dressing preference as its Mayo who await the winners of this in the final :D

Back
Top Bottom