Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

Here's a clue, in the era of the Internet and self-promo, they are "small" for a reason. Meanwhile, four and a half thousand jobs announced this week for creatives >>>>

That has absolutely nothing to do with the touring music industry, or small bands who are now unable to make money in Europe because of fucking Brexit.

If you haven't got a relevant answer it might be easier just to say nothing.

I’m in a crap internet place now I might try to assist you later.
OK. Having now read the full article, the ship in question apparently transports containers between Asia and Europe.

I realise I didn't specify this originally, but I would be interested to see how much fresh fruit and veg comes from Asia to Europe by (unrefridgerated) container as this story appears to suggest, because the risks of it perishing are obvious, even if the ship doesn't get stuck in the Suez canal.

Looked at it same as you. Clicked on a few on the beeb sitte (most did). Also google news'd the company to see who else was covering same as you
Here's what the BBC actually say on the matter
Screenshot_20210804-125812.png

That has absolutely nothing to do with the touring music industry, or small bands who are now unable to make money in Europe because of fucking Brexit.

If you haven't got a relevant answer it might be easier just to say nothing.

I just gave a link to 4, 500 creative jobs. If they're making decent music, put it ONLINE. Beter that than some hole in a Berlin backstreet with 40 drunk locals.

Four and a half thousand creative jobs - this week.

Given it's the BBC, most of the staff are in Italy or France for the month. Could easily be a summer intern, supervised by a freelancer.

Most of the staff are behind the scenes, and not on telly/radio etc. They are IT, postroom staff, cleaners, porters, drivers, librarians, technicians, kitchen staff, electricians, engineers. They don't get to take a month off.

Last edited:
Most of the staff are behind the scenes, and not on telly/radio etc. They are IT, postroom staff, cleaners, porters, drivers, librarians, technicians, kitchen staff, electricians, engineers. They don't get to take a month off.

Who knew. Like I was talking about the postroom.

I just gave a link to 4, 500 creative jobs. If they're making decent music, put it ONLINE. Beter that than some hole in a Berlin backstreet with 40 drunk locals.
You really have no answer to the question, do you, and your ongoing blustering is becoming positively embarrassing to witness.

When you really don't know what you're talking about, it's always a good idea to shut the fuck up.

Four and a half thousand creative jobs - this week.
No, no this week. Not this month. Or even this year. They are 'plans' and 'proposals.'

Here's a clue, in the era of the Internet and self-promo, they are "small" for a reason. Meanwhile, four and a half thousand more jobs announced this week for creatives >>>>

What does that have to do with musicians touring Europe?

Back
Top Bottom