Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you want a separate Brexit forum?

Do you want a separate Brexit forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recall the brexit forum, I'd argued against it and was later proved right. See also: people's vote/2nd reff.
How were you proved right? Brexit has dragged on for a lot longer than anyone expected and isn't going away any time soon - and now we have about 80 threads with Brexit in the title scattered all over the place and two massively overstuffed, near identical threads!

How were you proved right? Brexit has dragged on for a lot longer than anyone expected and isn't going away any time soon - and now we have about 80 threads with Brexit in the title scattered all over the place and two massively overstuffed, near identical threads!
oh ffs you're complaining of gaslighting elsewhere and now you're gaslighting a fuck ton of people

for example and i'm sure a lot of other posters have said similar things.

oh ffs you're complaining of gaslighting elsewhere and now you're gaslighting a fuck ton of people
WTF? That is one weird post. Where, how and who have I 'gaslighted' (gaslit?)?

I really have no clue how you've arrived at this bizarre point (unless you don't know what gaslighting actually is).

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that's seen in abusive relationships. It's the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity

Some old thread that's that could be moved there

It's starting... "Deregulation, cutting red tape"

Brexit & Scotland

How has Brexit actually affected you so far?

Brexit - the International Effects

Exit impact on Northern Ireland

Creating "Lexit": What is to be done?

Brexit - the impact of "last one in" free movement

Look on the bright side... good things about Brexit

A couple of suggestions :

Keep the EU watch thread separate

Keep the travelling musicians and Brexit separate and don’t allow anyone to post anything about travelling musicians on the main Brexit thread.

Back
Top Bottom