Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

I think we all know the answer - a standard 5-minute Remainer drama: had the drama, flounced around the Internet, bought the stickers

Sainsbury’s acknowledge there is some kind of problem. But then all the comments are about them advertising on GB News :D

Criminal record check will be part of the £6 visa application process, that’s not great. Priti Patel is working on devising the UK visa system for visitors that will no doubt be even better.

Try ordering pork scratchings from U.K. to Portugal , delivery charges are eye watering 😂

Ordered big box of tea from a Finnish tea brand to treat the wife last Christmas. Never going to be able to do that again it looks like, no longer deliver to the UK.

Ordered big box of tea from a Finnish tea brand to treat the wife last Christmas. Never going to be able to do that again it looks like, no longer deliver to the UK.
Got no problem getting stuff sent here aside from cost of delivery . Had a case of Jamaican ginger beer sent over and it arrived within a week.

you couldn't afford what it costs to make me queue up at the post office sorry.
I know money isn’t the be and end all of your existence bimble , you clearly want to help but I sense some doubts . No doubt valid doubts but at the same time doubts that you are capable of overcoming . You are capable of painting on a bigger canvass , performing in a bigger stage , singing in a bigger garden whilst being naked .

View attachment 282089What is wrong with these people what the fuck did they expect ? The framing of everything annoying about having left the EU and therefore not being in it anymore as some sort of anti British spite is really quite insane.

If all it takes is the threat of €7 every three years to keep these cunts from embarrassing the rest of us with our neighbours, this is very much a Brexit win.

Brexit has been a real boon for us Brits hasn't it? We've got pay rises in a couple of sectors, discounts on food in some supermarkets, jobs created in some areas and we've even got vaccines. All amazing brand new things that never happened while we were under the jack boot of Brussels.
I can't think of any metric that shows Brexit has been anything but a pointless dismal failure and an exercise in smashing our own horizons, short circuiging opportunities fo future generations, and rewarding petty small minded concerns.

Don't like any of these people but fuck me how stupid can you get? Left the Union & shock horror been treated as a third country.

I don't think it is UK tourists being singled out. I think the charge applies to other non EU people too.
Within the EU system they do what they want to do.
The UK is outside that system, and there is supposedly a border between the two different systems.
Presumably the UK can charge what they want due to autonomy...oh...and in accordance with international laws and treaties.

why would 7 euro stop you being an embrassment to your neighbours?

would be my retort

we win by having to have a criminal check and apply for a visa and pay for the privillage

the government is saying it will not add a reciprocal charge

Winning

why would 7 euro stop you being an embrassment to your neighbours?

would be my retort

we win by having to have a criminal check and apply for a visa and pay for the privillage

the government is saying it will not add a reciprical charge

Winning

Sorry, I really do not understand you.

Back
Top Bottom