Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

pssst, I've already asked you for a link to 'food shortages'.
How would you link to it? www.foodshortages.com?

You could try UK facing summer of food shortages due to lack of lorry drivers

Either you can choose to disbelieve the totality of reporting on this issue or you can accept the consequences of brexit are exactly as the people who didn't lie to you .

I don't have photographic evidence for you. I don't carry a camera around and I don't feel obliged to do so because whether or not one brexiteer doesn't believe me doesn't feel compelling. I can tell you, and you can believe/disbelieve, that the local shops are visibly struggling to maintain stock on a considerable amount of stuff such that I have never seen the like. The upshot is that I have to shell out for more expensive alternatives where they are available and, increasingly, they are not.

So you can either engage in good faith discourse or...

Just looked at BBC and Guardian websites ie. Project Fear HQ, I don't see headlines expressing 'food shortages'. Coud you link us up ..
You're using the phrase 'project fear' to imply that your interlocutor is arguing from emotion.

And yet by using this term in lieu of evidence (something you ask of others) you prove that's exactly what you're doing

Back
Top Bottom