Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

A bit wordy as a slogan, though. You can see why they dropped it from the side of the bus.
I prefer "blessed be the hand that dares to wield the regicidal steel that shall redeem a nation's sorrow with a tyrant's blood", the auld homerton social democratic club's slogan

Last edited:
I'm sure it's coincidental you can't make out the date, the chain, the currency or the country. I mean, it's not as if you'd want to make that clear ... to make your point. It's almost as if ...

They literally have to spell out: 'AT TESCO'. You see, this is a photo taken AT TESCO, that somehow manages to avoid a single reference to TESCO.

The prices are in pounds and pence and there's a union jack hanging from the ceiling. So, it's the UK, and almost certainly this year.

Standing in front of a grocery counter with today's paper to provide proof of life like totally normal person.

im sure the brexit fans wouldn't take the piss if you did that

and almost certainly this year.

really, who gives a fuck. It's a random photo from anywhere at any time of the day. Like large supermarkets - as that clearly is - don't have an entire re-stocking night shifts.

You literally have to be an idiot to give that image any credence. And yet here we are, the full U75 Bellingcat. what a clown show.

I think Inspector Bellingcat cares becasue he has carried out a detailed analysis for us all and reported back it's .... check notes ... "almost certainly from this year"

I mean, come on , even Project Fear HQ at The Guardisn would be embarrassed by this garbage.

Project Fear/The Guardian's 100,000 shortage appears to have reduced to 60,000 in ... checks notes ... 4 days.

It's a funny old thing how this has happened time and again over ... checks notes ... 5 years. Never once do Remoaners twig ...

First they came for the ski instructors
Then they came for the creative tambourine shakers

Then they came for the ... checks notes ... lettuces

Certainly impressed by the narrtive combination of post-Brexit lorry queues at Calais and Dover becasue, you know, it's all impossible, and post Brexit shortages of ... checks notes ... drivers.

We seem to be absent a montage of the two narratives side-by-side ..

There are laws. They're called ... checks notes .. immigration laws. We have those now. Have a stab at why that it. It begins with B and involved a national referendum.

Thank you business live, sorry; ... checks notes ... 'business-live.co.uk'

I think Inspector Bellingcat cares becasue he has carried out a detailed analysis for us all and reported back it's .... check notes ... "almost certainly from this year"

I mean, come on , even Project Fear HQ at The Guardisn would be embarrassed by this garbage.
Jesus Mary and Joseph aren't you the boring repetitive cunt with your checks notes drivel

maxresdefault.jpg

It's like they're aren't independent supply chains - for example cash-and-carry, local/corner shops, independent off licenses, etc - who would benefit if this were accurate.

But never mind that, let's begin the day with yet more Brexit catastrophising. After all, we're only into year 6 after the Ref.

Back
Top Bottom