Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

They look like middle class remainer shelves to me :hmm:
Funnily enough, I've just been contacted by an old, old friend about this issue who has come out of retirement due to cryptocurrency issues. He is sending me a summary of his proposal for his next novel. More details tomorrow. Keep this frequency clear

Deli counter. Soon to be replaced by the squirrel carcass isle
They're a DELICACY. Met a bloke in the woods who shot (grey) squirrels for Truro restaurants. I asked him whether they were down as 'squirrel' on the menu and he insisted they were. He got an earful from someone who was incensed that he could shoot nice cuddly things like (grey) squirrels :eek:

They're a DELICACY. Met a bloke in the woods who shot (grey) squirrels for Truro restaurants. I asked him whether they were down as 'squirrel' on the menu and he insisted they were. He got an earful from someone who was incensed that he could shoot nice cuddly things like (grey) squirrels :eek:

Vicious little vermin.

Well they will hit the poorest especially those on Universal Credit who are losing £20 a week from October. A lot of food prices have been creeping up already.
On one hand food prices are rising without wages rising, on the other hand, food prices will rise if workers get a pay rise and on yet another hand the best way to assist those on UC really is for workers to refuse wage rises sort of stuff ? Yes I get your drift .

Back
Top Bottom