Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

People are going to start ‘panic buying’ / buying extra when they see that beer is there aren’t they. I probably will tbh. Making the whole thing 10 x worse.

Yes, i drive for a living and it's also getting progressively harder simply due to way too many vehicles on the arterial motorways in particular. It just means you have to really concentrate hard and it's tiring. Plus it seems to me at least that drivers are becoming ever more agressive and selfish. Driving every day aint much fun!

Shouldn't take too long. Assuming everything is administered competently...
'several food industry leaders responsible for the supply chain told the Observer the measures had been so badly mishandled and poorly communicated that they had made the crisis worse..'
:cool:

'several food industry leaders responsible for the supply chain told the Observer the measures had been so badly mishandled and poorly communicated that they had made the crisis worse..'
:cool:

It's very important that any article specifically pointing at Covid problems, is related to BrexiT! :thumbs:

It's very important that any article specifically pointing at Covid problems, is related to BrexiT! :thumbs:

hmm who the fuck brought up truck drivers in the first place

jebus if it was amazon drivers we could call the cunt marty1

if one of these fuckwits worked in the job they are using to make a point...

Not quite sure what’s going on here but if you really do think the food supply problem has nothing to do with brexit you’re about 700 times more stupid than you look. Take that as a compliment. It’ll all be fine in 2 weeks anyway, when nobody has to isolate any more, so relax.

Back
Top Bottom