Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

All those "independent supply chains" that, famously, don't rely on any road transport.

Fuck off fun-sponge clown.

what a cunt. Again. Proper internet angry cunt. Yep, independent supply chains. Not HGV, either. Surely you're not so thick as to not know. What a thick cunt.

Put on a dunce hat and go and stand in the corner with Inspector Bellingcat.

Last edited:
Your constant referral to Bellingcat in a derogatory sense leads me to believe that you are amongst your other lovely attributes a war crimes denialist.

what a cunt. Again. Proper internet angry cunt. Yep, independent supply chains. Not HGV, either. Surely you're not so thick as to not know. What a thick cunt.

Put on a dunce hat and go and stand in the corner with Inspector Bellingcat.
You're making an absolute arse of yourself; strive for dignity and just go away.

It's like they're aren't independent supply chains - for example cash-and-carry, local/corner shops, independent off licenses, etc - who would benefit if this were accurate.

But never mind that, let's begin the day with yet more Brexit catastrophising. After all, we're only into year 6 after the Ref.
We were told food shortages = project fear

There are food shortages.

Whether you take them seriously or not is irrelevant to the claim.

Just looked at BBC and Guardian websites ie. Project Fear HQ, I don't see headlines expressing 'food shortages'. Coud you link us up ..

images

It's like they're aren't independent supply chains - for example cash-and-carry, local/corner shops, independent off licenses, etc - who would benefit if this were accurate.

But never mind that, let's begin the day with yet more Brexit catastrophising. After all, we're only into year 6 after the Ref.
I work for a corner shop. The cash and carry we use is more or less constantly out of things we need for the same reasons supermarkets are. Before you check your fucking notes again try writing some coherent ones that correspond with reality.

Until tears become alcoholic this beer shortage is serious business. No amount of brexiteer idiocy will get away from that.

More from Project Fear HQ this morning, on the back of ... checks notes ... food shortages >>>

Savour the flavour! Chefs on 20 terrific ways to tickle tired tastebuds​

Lost your culinary spark after months of lockdown? From carrot-mel to celeriac sorbet, here are simple, surprising secrets to transform your home cooking

More from Project Fear HQ this morning, on the back of ... checks notes ... food shortages >>>

Your notes are fucking shit. There's no food shortages, you thick cunt. There's a shortage of drivers to get the food to the shops. You should wear that dunce hat yourself, thicko.

We were told food shortages = project fear

There are food shortages.

Whether you take them seriously or not is irrelevant to the claim.
Yeah but no but yeah .. one of you two is a 'thick cunt', apparently. Do let us know when you work out who it is, and you can go and stand in the corner with Inspector Bellingcat, the other feller, and the other early Hitler feller

Last edited:
Yeah but no but yeah .. one of you two is a 'thick cunt', apparently. Do let us know when you work out who it is, and you can go and stand in the corner with Inspector Bellingcat, the other feller, and the other early Hitler feller
One talking about no food shortages at point of supply, the other talking about food shortages in shops. Simple really if you had but half a brain.

Still don't let that stop your daily Project Hate. :thumbs:

I see what you did there. Very artful.

Just a bit confusing that you make so many Brexit arguments about low wages and EU migration and how the UK needed stricter laws, and yet claim to be part of the Remain gang.

In what way do you think you've addressed my point.

Brexit has led to food shortages. For me that means spending more and getting less of what I want.

Please tell me which Brexiteer said that would happen

Spent-coffee steak​

Wait a second before you compost all your coffee grounds. Ruth Hansom, the chef at Princess of Shoreditch in London, has an idea

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom