Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A question to remainers

Well if you were mugged or ripped off 5 years ago would you be happy now & accept what happened?

A court has ruled that the 2016 EU referendum should be voided because of criminal activity by the Brexit campaign. – Only it can’t be because of this loophole: it wasn’t a binding referendum.

So far no one has been able to account for their actions other than some vague bollocks that they imagine it upsets me in my eastern Mediterranean holiday home as to what they hope to achieve by posting anti-Brexit memes and drivel. Do feel free to carry on.

Hello MrSki great timing. What do you hope to achieve by posting this:

A court has ruled that the 2016 EU referendum should be voided because of criminal activity by the Brexit campaign. – Only it can’t be because of this loophole: it wasn’t a binding referendum.

Hello MrSki great timing. What do you hope to achieve by posting this:

Not a lot now but I still am pissed off that something funded by Russian & others cash managed to fuck UK being part of the EU I am sure Putin still laughs himself to sleep.

I have asked this before but has anyone actually felt a benefit?

Not a lot now but I still am pissed off that something funded by Russian & others cash managed to fuck UK being part of the EU I am sure Putin still laughs himself to sleep.

I have asked this before but has anyone actually felt a benefit?

What is your issue with Russia?

At the height of my enjoyment of Europe I worked for a multinational and I had opportunities to sell my wares in most European countries so I often used to set off around the continent, each day meeting with a different group of customers in a new location.

At some point Brexit and Covid permitting, such adventures should be possible again.

fucking dank memes can go to hell along with brexit
wslr8.jpg

And peas. You'll never see another frozen pea because all the lorry drivers have gone. And because you can't grow peas in the UK.
What worries me more is whether the Beetroot stocks will hold up .. especially now there will be no cheap eastern European types to pick and pack it ..

Back
Top Bottom