Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A question to remainers

we do it because we know it get on your tits bahnhof

It really doesn't though, I just find this futile whining to be a bit sad.

I think you're overreaching with this thread, TBH

And the extent to which people are able to ensure their own positions are protected isn't really to do with how sensible they are.

If you're fortunate enough to have been able to protect yourself, that doesn't justify sneering at those less fortunate.

And again, I really don't care one way or the other about the result, but five years on a lefty board it still tearing itself apart over a fait accompli is tragic and a decent portent as to why the Tories will rule for the next generation.

Anyway, after the inevitable outpouring of drivel, what do remainers hope to gain by posting tweets and shit? Just what do you expect to happen as a result?
Maybe the notion that their anticipated outcomes haven't turned out to be that far from reality isn't that much to ask?

It really doesn't though, I just find this futile whining to be a bit sad.

And again, I really don't care one way or the other about the result, but five years on a lefty board it still tearing itself apart over a fait accompli is tragic and a decent portent as to why the Tories will rule for the next generation.

Yep and you're part of the problem. You aren't actually interested in a discussion about the complexities, you just want to be right, you just want to win, you just want to chuck abuse around and not properly engage at all

Yep and you're part of the problem. You aren't actually interested in a discussion about the complexities, you just want to be right, you just want to win, you just want to chuck abuse around and not properly engage at all

I don't give a fuck mate, bothered about the complexities you pompous prick.

Even though I voted Remain and still think Brexit was the dumbest fucking thing this country has ever done. I have to admit Brexit's impact on me personally has been negligible. Perhaps it will have greater effect on me once the lurgy is out of the way but for now it has been minimal. I have noticed that prices have gone up but since I don't live anywhere near the breadline, I have been more than able to just absorb such costs.
I think a lot of people keep banging on about Brexit being a bad idea in the hope that they will wake up the next day to the announcement that we're going to rejoin but alas they will be disappointed.
As for me I just like saying I told you so and gloating over other people's self-inflicted problems, I'm just a bit of a bastard in that way sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom