Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A Chinese agent in the British parliament.

But hippos are lovable whereas hmg can never be lovable, unless they were all drowned in the thames or the zambesi
Liked, except for the bit about hippos being lovable. They are vicious and sadistic psychopaths. Okay, not anywhere near as nasty as yer average minister in HMG but getting there.

Waiting for farmerbarleymow to jump in and defend the cunts now.

thing is they look all cowlike and fat laden but that isn't fat, its six centimetres of tough hide slathered over rhino equivalent muscles.

I once worked in a large research organisation where a Chinese person was caught red handed stealing high value IP. They received the lightest slap on the wrist. Could you imagine what would happen to someone being caught doing the same in China?

Or even in another organisation in the UK or wherever you live. Would someone from Luxembourg, Portugal, Canada or Taiwan have been treated any differently in that organisation?

I don't really see the point that you are trying to make beyond the one that things happen differently in different places.

3035.jpg

:)

I once worked in a large research organisation where a Chinese person was caught red handed stealing high value IP. They received the lightest slap on the wrist. Could you imagine what would happen to someone being caught doing the same in China?
I have no idea. I have never lived in China. How long did you live there?

Rhino's are great. Baby rhino's even better. Hippos are sickos. In Africa, the highest number of fatalities due to being attacked are due to hippo attacks. And they're vegetarian as well. Worse than Hitler.
More balls than Hitler, at least the male ones.

Back
Top Bottom