Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

75-year-old widow to be flogged

So you assume that this is how all parents bring up their children if they're not religious? :rolleyes:

It's well known that anyone who doesn't follow a faith allows thier kids to run wild, just as religious raised kids are models of propriety and piety.

Nothing to do with culture at all, no.

in la-la land (derfs spiritual home)

<Pats Dr Jon on head>

Of course not darling. :D

Let me get this right: You're promoting religious brainwashing as an appropriate method of child-rearing?
An odd view from a bloke who's just called another bloke "darling" and patted him on the head.

Where as allowing kids to grow up wild, shag all over the place, get pissed and use drugs is a fine way to bring up a child. :)

You are a fucking fuckspud if the only choice you can see if between islam and what you're describing above.

The other point is that, by and large, teenagers are not the unruly mobsters that they are made out to be. I'm teaching kids (OK 10 year olds) in a very rough area and I find the majority of them extremely pleasant indeed.

So take your simplifications, and shove them up your hadiths.

So you assume that this is how all parents bring up their children if they're not religious? :rolleyes:

You miss the point.
Dr Jon was giving it some 'all Muslims' like a good little bigot so i wanted to see reactions to an 'all westerners' comment.

I got what I expected. Pity some here can spot someone being a bigot as long as it isn't themselves. :)

Let me get this right: You're promoting religious brainwashing as an appropriate method of child-rearing?
An odd view from a bloke who's just called another bloke "darling" and patted him on the head.

sarcasm (`sƒ:kæzm) n.
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult.
2. the use or tone of such language. :)

Dr Jon was giving it some 'all Muslims' like a good little bigot
Spot the retard with the chip on his shoulder.

I was in fact giving it some "all knuckle-dragging sky-pixie brain donors" which you interpret as being specifically aimed at muslims. Admittedly, they are probably the most brainwashed and militant of all the knuckle-draggers out there, but your acute paranoia and insecurity say a lot about you and your chosen brand of superstitious claptrap.

Please continue...

sarcasm (`sƒ:kæzm) n.
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult.
2. the use or tone of such language. :)

Liar. It's obvious you're gay and need to be stoned to death!

(According to the precepts of your own particular brand of Abrahamic lunacy, anyway)

You miss the point.
Dr Jon was giving it some 'all Muslims' like a good little bigot so i wanted to see reactions to an 'all westerners' comment.

I got what I expected. Pity some here can spot someone being a bigot as long as it isn't themselves. :)

I've read the thread and I can't see Dr Jon making any comments about 'all muslims'.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Spot the retard with the chip on his shoulder.

I was in fact giving it some "all knuckle-dragging sky-pixie brain donors" which you interpret as being specifically aimed at muslims. Admittedly, they are probably the most brainwashed and militant of all the knuckle-draggers out there, but your acute paranoia and insecurity say a lot about you and your chosen brand of superstitious claptrap.

Please continue...

KellyDJ said:
I've read the thread and I can't see Dr Jon making any comments about 'all muslims'.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

OK. See above.:)

My point is that all Muslims are different. Local traits tend to be confused with Islam.
So many people like Dr Jon try to hide their bigotry but are, in fact, as bad as any in the BNP who at least admit their hatred.

Muslims are just people like anyone else and people all have their own ideas and cultures.

VP and his stoning to death comment was just one more example of how the message of the extreme right is getting through.
The 70s are over so we can't bar blacks any more. Better transfer the bigotry to Muslims.

i am fairly much opposed to religion however i believe my stance to be a justified critisim of organised religion

other share this belief

this is fundamentally different to being opposed to a set of people just because of their difference

i hope this diffrence is clear to any sensible person

VP and his stoning to death comment was just one more example of how the message of the extreme right is getting through.
The 70s are over so we can't bar blacks any more. Better transfer the bigotry to Muslims.

Guess what?
The ultra-orthodox members of the religion I was born into use the same scriptural authority as the religion you converted to, in order to justify stoning. It's not about Muslims, it's about (as I said) "Abrahamic lunacy".

Now stop playing the victim, there's a good boy.

i am fairly much opposed to religion however i believe my stance to be a justified critisim of organised religion

other share this belief

this is fundamentally different to being opposed to a set of people just because of their difference

i hope this diffrence is clear to any sensible person

No problem with someone being against any or all religion even if I don't agree with it. It's a valid (But misguided:p) point of view.

I do object to mass insults directed at any group of people. That's just pure bigotry.

No problem with someone being against any or all religion even if I don't agree with it. It's a valid (But misguided:p) point of view.

I do object to mass insults directed at any group of people. That's just pure bigotry.

Wot, like how "all kuffir will burn in hell as Allah hath commandeth" is bigotry?

Wow that's some talent you have there!Been able to sum up,quite accurately, a persons sexualy based on words they type on a bulletin board!
As derf has a wife and kid, it's very obviously not an accurate summation, but in fact a piss-take. :)
Do me next do me next
I suspect that you always have to beg when you want someone to "do" you.

VP and his stoning to death comment was just one more example of how the message of the extreme right is getting through

Is it true that a goat ate the pages in the quaran refering to stoning?

I read this on wikipedia while reading up about the taliban and muhajideebn

Nothing at all, you tiresome cretin

Why then is it ''a piss take'' to imply that one is homosexual?

I thought you said it as a quite witty insult to wind him up as homosexuality is a social stigma in the muslim community.....but.....I demand you explain yourself you fucking bigot halfwit.

Ironic flame-war between in-the-bones lefties trying to our sneer each-other while earnest muslim looks on.

It's like one of those dark and interesting alley-clubs it's best to hurry past.

All the same...

DSC_7986.JPG

this was a good day. If the religion itself is in question then my answers are all thumbs down. But in the msulim world normal life carries on, lovers love each other and friends hang-out and nobody's talking about getting all jihad on the shizzle. If derfs saying that I get it.

The thing is right-wing religious maniacs of all persuasions are coming for us, and in the end they do want everything their way because anything else is an abomination to em. You have to have some big fuck-off ego-totalist attitude to the world to think that you are personal friends with such a thing as 'the creator of the cosmos', and still religionists like to pretend the just-a-man-on-a-planet charm and disposition of your average not-a-cunt atheist, claim they're not a bigot and come over like people who don't think a god has instructed them how to live, while still being (fundamentally and completely) a bigot.

Reminds me of this one time when a white-supremacist swiped at another poster for judging him only on his beliefs while knowing nothing about him as a person. A white supremacist. Fractal double-think that.

Why is it then when anyone (Bigots, that is :p) wants to display Muslims they always use a picture of a bunch of 'typical' Muslim blokes or a load of lasses dressed like a black postbox but with the E2R missing?

In fact Muslims come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

agus1.jpg

But maybe this couple and their two day old baby don't fit the picture that potential BNP members like to paint.

How about these guys just doing a day's work?

PIC_7678.jpg

Fuck me, no turbans or other daft hats. I'll try again. :)

PIC_1990.jpg

Pretty these Pizza hut staff, eh?
(And Pizza hut, Indonesia is very good)

Back
Top Bottom