Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

75-year-old widow to be flogged

musgirl1.jpg

Shit, not even a head covering.

So up yours
upyours.gif

Why then is it ''a piss take'' to imply that one is homosexual?
Because I know that he isn't, and that his religion (like my own) has some nutters who advocate stoning homosexuals to death.
I thought you said it as a quite witty insult to wind him up as homosexuality is a social stigma in the muslim community.....but.....I demand you explain yourself you fucking bigot halfwit.
You can demand what you like, it doesn't mean you'll get it. :)

Why is it then when anyone (Bigots, that is :p) wants to display Muslims they always use a picture of a bunch of 'typical' Muslim blokes or a load of lasses dressed like a black postbox but with the E2R missing?

In fact Muslims come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

I suspect it's because if you're from the UK, your main experience of Muslims will be of either South Asian or Middle eastern Muslims, rather than of Pacific Rim Muslims. British people tend to forget that Malaysia and Indonesia are majority-Muslim, and that the Philippines have a significant Muslim minority.

Not that this thread had much pedigree, but what the shuddering fuck is going on now?!

Other than a couple of bigots trying to say that all Muslims are whatever you are winning the prize for best combination of any word + "fuck" in a sentence. :D

Have a picture of some more Muslims as a prize. :)

musgirl3.jpg

don't talk like you know the man did you ever meet him even once?

no then shut the fuck up

but yeah i heard he had a bit of a thing about non aryans

Handy sort of bloke was Mr Hitler.
What he and his pals did should be a handy lesson for the world to remember and never repeat.
The really sad thing is that so many still think the daft cunt was right.
Even sadder is the philosophy of having someone to hate that you don't really know lives on as strong as ever.

For top quality genocide just take one stereotype, add a bunch of fucking idiots and allow to simmer unchecked for a few years.

It's the Muslims turn for the first half of this century.

Back
Top Bottom