Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

2022/23 men's team - fixtures

No idea why they don't have us play Welling, Hampton or Dartford in the Festive Season. Probably be no trains for the Dover game. Also, Bath and Chelmsford on a Tuesday night?

Re the Tuesday trips, football clubs often prefer midweek matches to feature teams from well away from their area. It will have less impact on the expected travelling support.

There was an article on how the Football League plan fixtures recently, they explicitly built this into their data model to ensure clubs don't play too many local fixtures on midweek.

I have updated the Google fixture calendar, so for those that already subscribe, then you should have the fixtures in your calendar now. Who can spot the deliberate mistake?

If you don't subscribe, then here are the instructions to do so:
  • Copy the following the link: j52nj43pk4vjvi1a42g0t11490@group.calendar.google.com
  • Instructions on how to setup are here (click on the tab that says "add using email address").
  • You need to do this from a computer while logged into your Google account.
  • Once it is linked to your Google account, go into your calendar app, go to settings and you should see the option to view/add the fixtures to your phone or tablet.
  • We will update fixtures throughout the season, as they are changed due to Cup commitments or any other reason. The result is also added...

I have updated the Google fixture calendar, so for those that already subscribe, then you should have the fixtures in your calendar now. Who can spot the deliberate mistake?

• Copy the following the link: j52nj43pk4vjvi1a42g0t11490@group.calendar.google.com
  • Instructions on how to setup are here (click on the tab that says "add using email address").
  • Once it is linked to your Google account, go into your calendar app, go to settings and you should see the option to view/add the fixtures to your phone or tablet.
  • We will update fixtures throughout the season, as they are changed due to Cup commitments or any other reason. The result is also added...

A superlative tool by any standards.

I've subscribed, why didn't I do this before??!!

Back
Top Bottom