Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your Quintessential Outfit

Aladdin

If you HAD to live the rest of your life in one outfit from your current "wardrobe", what would it be?
Post pics if you feel like it.

Mine is:
Pale blue wash 1990s jeans.
Burgundy Solivairs.
A multicoloured patterned Toast jumper that I love.
Charcoal grey Rains long rainjacket.
Merino wool black socks that are ace.
White vest top.

Last edited:
As a generic answer.

Shirt
Tie
Shorts

No Shoes I'm totally happy with

M&S Socks and briefs

I can't really narrow it down beyond that.
Not sure which tie or which Shirt.

Probably go with black under armour shorts. Black goes with just about anything and under armour do a nice light pair of shorts with proper pockets.

Might go with my Eva tie which means it want a dark or at least very saturated shirt cover. Maybe a nice rich blue.

My Boss suit, a white, Gant, cotton Oxford cotton shirt, a dark red tie (for occasional wear). My dark blue Gant pants. Black cotton socks with a flamingo motif. And my black leather brogues. However, since lockdown my suit no longer fits.

I always feel comfortable in a suit and white shirt. I’ve never been truly comfortable working in chino or jeans.

Khaki chinos. Button-down broadcloth Oxford shirt. Penny or tassel loafers. No socks. Shapeless Le Laboureur jacket. Straight knitted tie in pocket.

Is it my favourite outfit (dark blue velvet maxi dress with deep v neck and kimono half sleeves)?

Most versatile? One of my work dresses (probably the purple one with planets on it, or a plain red one) with tights and cowboy boots.

Most comfy? Velvet pyjama pants and big sparkly jumper.

An NBC suit.

First they start dictating what you can wear, can’t be long til they launch the missiles...

Colourful plaid shirt
Contrasting/matching t-shirt
Plain cords
Colourful socks
New Balance trainers/brown brogues

Last edited:
Plain dark coloured fitted cotton t shirt
Dark hoodie
Findra denim knee length mountain bike shorts
Five Ten trainers
This is what I wear 90% of the time including at work. Gap boyfriend jeans if it's cold.

Fjallraven G1000 jacket
Everyday garments or Napapijri t shirt
M&S Collezione jeans
Adidas Atlanta trainers or Nicholas Deakins Jagger boots

Wear it at work so likely my most regular worn.Not for the rest of my life though preferably.....

Last edited:
If you HAD to live the rest of your life in one outfit from your current "wardrobe", what would it be?
Post pics if you feel like it.

Mine is:
Pale blue wash 1990s jeans.
Burgundy Solivairs.
A multicoloured patterned Toast jumper that I love.
Charcoal grey Rains long rainjacket.
Merino wool black socks that are ace.
White vest top.

Rains do some class waterproof jackets, you should look at Stutterheim too.

Back
Top Bottom