Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

You can feel how skinny she is from keeping that lot fed, it's quite a task keeping mum well I gather.

I can imagine, it's a drain on them with a more average sized litter - that is a massive litter in both quantity and the size of the kittens! Poor mum!

Jakey's ultrasound tomorrow morning.

Am absolutely bricking it atm, I suffer from anxiety and am imagining worst case scenarios, including what it might show, and him busting out of the carrier on the way to or from Wanstead. Going to get a cab rather than take him on the 2 bus journey there, to be on the safe side, he's terrible in a carrier. He has busted a carrier door off before and it is better if that happens in a car rather than on public transport, a cab can pull over somewhere or turn around to get us back home.

He's been a bit worse again this last week - 2 incidents of throwing up after eating and another 2 where he yowled and circled before vomiting several times bringing up froth (he's moulting, possibly furball related), also he's only been doing small stools instead of his usual (although much relief was had when he produced an absolutely massive turd yesterday, I was getting ready to take him in yesterday because he had barely been shitting for a couple of days) so tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

Jakey's ultrasound tomorrow morning.

Am absolutely bricking it atm, I suffer from anxiety and am imagining worst case scenarios, including what it might show, and him busting out of the carrier on the way to or from Wanstead. Going to get a cab rather than take him on the 2 bus journey there, to be on the safe side, he's terrible in a carrier. He has busted a carrier door off before and it is better if that happens in a car rather than on public transport, a cab can pull over somewhere or turn around to get us back home.

He's been a bit worse again this last week - 2 incidents of throwing up after eating and another 2 where he yowled and circled before vomiting several times bringing up froth (he's moulting, possibly furball related though), also he's only been doing small stools instead of his usual (although much relief was had when he produced an absolutely massive turd yesterday, I was getting ready to take him in yesterday because he had barely been shitting for a couple of days) so tomorrow cannot come soon enough.
Good luck to you and Jakey both tomorrow! I get what you mean about imagining worst case scenarios. I hope you get him in the carrier with the minimum of fuss.

Waiting to go outside

door.jpg

Outside

PXL-20220522-115526133.jpg

PXL-20220522-114115898.jpg

Chloe relaxing with mess all over her

PXL-20220522-135153971.jpg

Like at our local pub there is a lovely black and white cat who lives in one of the flats behind, it was up on the low roof off the pub courtyard/beer garden tapping at a window and yelling its head off for about 20 minutes wanting to be let in - when the window was finally opened, the cat walked in halfway, went "nope" and turned around and went back out. There was some coaxing and the cat was having none of it so the window was duly closed back to a small gap. The cat then sat and tapped and miaowed at the window again afterwards. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom