Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Midnight rendezvous. Chloe and Rogue out for a midnight walk-about. Akiro appears. He is now in the flat sleeping in the storage cupboard.

PXL-20220418-230727981.jpg

Update on Jakey - he is doing OK, over the weekend the vomiting and excess salivation that had been worrying me in a "this is urgent" way mostly cleared up and hasn't returned as of now, so I don't know what all that was about but whatever it was doesn't seem to be bothering him now! So that is excellent news.

That being the case, I've left his ultrasound appointment booked for 23rd May, rather than pester for an urgent appointment - of course I can always book him in more urgently if there is any decline or he develops more worrying symptoms, but for the moment he is doing well - eating well, litter tray habits and products all normal, drinking a normal amount, he's on early renal dry food already as suggested by the vet and we're getting some of the wet for him to try next week as he does love the wet part of his diet.

Still concerned about the weight loss and slightly high numbers on a couple of indicators on the blood test of course.

So yeah, ultrasound on 23rd May unless anything goes (more) wrong in the meantime.

Last edited:
Lilith's collar was looking really tatty, so I took it off in case she snagged it on something and hurt herself. She seems so much happier without it (Tim bought it her when he was her human) so I don't think she needs another. None of the other cats have collars in our street and they don't get mistaken for strays, and she's microchipped anyway.

Back
Top Bottom