Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Just had a yell from Crispy upstairs asking if Trillian had got round the front. She hasn’t, it’s the neighbourhood FAKE TRILLIAN! #notmycat

View attachment 315086

View attachment 315087

Then joined by Serious Cat

View attachment 315088

Please excuse our horribly untamed front garden :oops:

Photo of Trillian for comparison

View attachment 315089
If it's any consolation our front garden is worse.

It was being used as a giant litter tray by next door's cat, so gardening out there became really unpleasant, despite deterrent, orange peel, supposed obstacles, regular-ish cleaning etc. until he recently shuffled off his feisty ginger mortal coil at the grand old age of 23 :eek: :( .

I should be out there tidying it instead of looking at other people's charming cat photos on Urban :oops:.

Gremlin as a baby.

iMKMC6q.jpg

Had a visit from one of the street’s tripod cats yesterday - this is Oscar who, despite his awkward gait, has travelled from 15 doors down the hill to see us. Vic and Lil’ Bob kept their distance but I had to give him a bit of a fuss to reward his efforts. He is an enthusiastic head-butter and encircler and always a delight but I do worry that some unscrupulous so-and-so might take advantage of his open-hearted nature. The other 2 neighbourhood tripods (Wednesday and Pickle) are much more aloof.

BBE97FBA-F4CD-48FA-9E7D-001343A05590.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom