Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

I know that the common term for that in the US is "meatloaf" but "pie" works too!

24a69d3db4a9c4465b093d28a3cf5b521.jpg

(B Kliban)

Had Chloe booked into a tummy scan at stonelion wimbledon tomorrow. arranged for boarding for today. took her to the hospital but they kept us waiting. they rang the boarding team three times informing them I was here with Chloe. Was not impressed at all. Heard one of the receptionist mention about an event happening upstairs. I'm sat their thinking, clearly that is far more important to them then coming down to pick chloe up. So I just got up, told them I'm cancelling and walked out. first impressions count, and I wasn't impressed. the two at reception didn't even apologise. Even a simple 'sorry about this. not sure what is going on, I'll give them another call' would have nice. I'm going to book her into the RVC camden instead.

ch4.jpg

Had Chloe booked into a tummy scan at stonelion wimbledon tomorrow. arranged for boarding for today. took her to the hospital but they kept us waiting. they rang the boarding team three times informing them I was here with Chloe. Was not impressed at all. Heard one of the receptionist mention about an event happening upstairs. I'm sat their thinking, clearly that is far more important to them then coming down to pick chloe up. So I just got up, told them I'm cancelling and walked out. first impressions count, and I wasn't impressed. the two at reception didn't even apologise. Even a simple 'sorry about this. not sure what is going on, I'll give them another call' would have nice. I'm going to book her into the RVC camden instead.

ch2.jpg

Good luck for the scan xx

Back
Top Bottom