Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Got two leather made cat braclets for myself which I rather love:

IMG-20190115-172525854.jpg

IMG-20190115-172551553.jpg

Not being over dramatic. But maybe a visit to the hospital?
Cat inflicted injuries are really good at getting seriously infected, seriously fast. I saw a medical program once where someone ended up in hospital for a week on a antibiotic drip from a cat attack. Cats claws are really dirty.
Thanks for that but I had just used ice on for last four days .yuk it’s blue and yellow under eye ya know part where bags form and over eye just gash—think the teeth is a bump. I was just so freaked and alone video sows all the blood on face. I just wash with hydrogen peroxide and ice up though one nasty headache in morning.

Has anyone else had experiences with their cats when consuming anything mind altering and it really puts them off?

Ps. I could show video but I duh still am unsure how to post pic or video or links etc. Bit of a Luddite at times.
In addition very embarrassing as I’m bohoooing in it freaking my eyeball got it. That’ll teach me,

Not being over dramatic. But maybe a visit to the hospital?
Cat inflicted injuries are really good at getting seriously infected, seriously fast. I saw a medical program once where someone ended up in hospital for a week on a antibiotic drip from a cat attack. Cats claws are really dirty.
Yes true, years ago a girlfriend trying to help a feral cat was bit on hand. Well two days later she’s in a hospital bed! Her hand had ballooned and she contacted a type a rabies—quite painful for her. I also feed the wild raccoon around my place , they feed out of my hand and Ican actually pet them. I also roll balls to the babies in spring. My neighbors really hate me seriously they despise my love of nature and it’s disheartening to live around people such as this.

Two updates from the Dept of Bad Cats:

A cat offers the sharpest criticism of all, slashing 17th-century masterpiece

"Padme was thorough in her critique, hurling her entire body at the painting and scraping her claws in a devastating downward motion...."

Plus, last night's Secret Life of the Zoo showed cheetahs (living in a small group at Chester Zoo) also turn on their sick brethren who've been to the vet and bully them horribly for at least 24h before the stink of medication/anaesthesia wears off them.

Two updates from the Dept of Bad Cats:

A cat offers the sharpest criticism of all, slashing 17th-century masterpiece

"Padme was thorough in her critique, hurling her entire body at the painting and scraping her claws in a devastating downward motion...."

Plus, last night's Secret Life of the Zoo showed cheetahs (living in a small group at Chester Zoo) also turn on their sick brethren who've been to the vet and bully them horribly for at least 24h before the stink of medication/anaesthesia wears off them.

Perhaps a bulliton went out to all cats to kick off big time. I mean giving their humans black eyes slashing paintings and who know what else. They may all be bored with the Strategic Land Mine missions they implement for their owns to trip, stumble and fall. Knowing when and where to jump out and sit in front of them whilst walking maybe passé.

Yes! My Wilbur is also black and white but doesn’t have that distinguished white stripe on nose—so sweet. They could all be part of that ruthless black and white MI9 organization.

I think my little blue cat Pan may have breast cancer. I was messing about with her old lady belly last night (which I never normally do) and found quite a big ragged lump where the lowest nipple is, and it felt like the lump carried on to the next nipple. She didn't show pain or react when I touched it, appetite is fine, no weight loss, no odd behaviour, but she is 14 now and I only got her spayed when she was about 5.

Waiting for the vet to ring me back with an appointment but I fear it's not looking great.

I think my little blue cat Pan may have breast cancer. I was messing about with her old lady belly last night (which I never normally do) and found quite a big ragged lump where the lowest nipple is, and it felt like the lump carried on to the next nipple. She didn't show pain or react when I touched it, appetite is fine, no weight loss, no odd behaviour, but she is 14 now and I only got her spayed when she was about 5.

Waiting for the vet to ring me back with an appointment but I fear it's not looking great.
Hope it's better news than you expect. Appetite and no weight loss is a good sign x

I wasn't worried too much until it hit home that it was under her nipples, which does make it worrying. Anyway, got appt tonight after work. Thanks.

Ohhhhhh that face! I’m getting vaclempt! This is why it’s hard to get down streets when stopping for every cat you see. (Boyfriend would get fed up—-tough!)

Last edited:

Years ago my Daphne Dumurie was checked for cancerous tumour fir big lump which was benign. Vet said older females and males like people develop weird lumps and bumps. He also said higher incident unswayed females and apparently Siamese cats. Just like people finding something early and having it removed is best.
He also said high percentage benign.just watch for any other lumps. I hope everything will be well.

Back
Top Bottom