Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

I've never had a long-haired cat. Is pooing as disastrously messy as I expect it is?
longhair dogs are worse. i worked in a vets many years back and if a fit healthy animal came in with flystrike caused by shitty fur, it was always dogs. if cats came in with problems like that, then by the time they got flystrike, it was the least of their problems.

Stone, one of my long hairs, comes in sometimes with an odour. I tell him he's got stinky bum and to go out and sort it. He does most of the time but sometimes I have to break out the dampened kitchen roll and strong stomach to yank off the clag nuts and skiddy bits.

10881614_10152997295786060_1624376264985349749_n.jpg

Vincent ate his turkey and venison but left the sprout.

She looks like a Ziggy or Isis to me. I named my most recent brood by personal interests mostly, hence one named after my love of pork and two after my favourite band.

Good god, you can't call her Isis. What would the neighbours think??? :eek:

:D

Reactions: CRI
Whatever you name her you will always call her something else. I'm sure most of my lot think they're called Oi or Packitin.

Charlie's got a new name since he's had his teeth out. Fatty Bojangles.

He's really had no problem putting on all the weight he'd lost. :oops:

Mostly though, it's Monkey, shitbird, shithead, wanker, fnuffywuffy, NO!, STOP IT!!, mummy's little crunchy nut cornflake (idek), treacle (which sometimes morphs into mummy's little trickle down economics... shut up, stop judging me :mad:)...

I could go on, but I should probably stop now.

Charlie's got a new name since he's had his teeth out. Fatty Bojangles.

He's really had no problem putting on all the weight he'd lost. :oops:

Mostly though, it's Monkey, shitbird, shithead, wanker, fnuffywuffy, NO!, STOP IT!!, mummy's little crunchy nut cornflake (idek), treacle (which sometimes morphs into mummy's little trickle down economics... shut up, stop judging me :mad:)...

I could go on, but I should probably stop now.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Grey is mostly called Little Bit and the others have assorted names from spud, oi, willyougetoutfromundermyfeet, tubby custard, chief, fuzzball, you little shit, tubby bugger... :D This week it's mostly do you have to follow me everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom