Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Back in the day we used to get the Grauniad and our Radar would make great attempts to burst through it like one of those "dog jumping through paper hoop" acts while I was trying to read it :D
We still set up newspaper ā€œtentsā€ on the floor and see if they can resist running through them (Spoiler: They canā€™t) so cue cats running around with newspapers across their backs.

Is anyone Brixtonish able to provide a home for this lad. He's moved into my front garden. Is not chipped and is clearly a stray who is struggling with living outside. He's very affectionate with human beings but clearly has communication problems with other cats. I've been calling him Boris because he seems determined to eat everything on the face of the planet even if another cat had already started eating it. The problem is that I already have two other cats here and his communication difficulties with them make things difficult. He's really lovely though.boris close up 2.jpg

As weā€™re starting to plan a proper holiday the first thing that needs addressing is getting the boys injections up to date

Which has meant a couple of trips to the V.E.T.

And associated weighing

At last weigh in Clive was 4.6kg and Casper was around 4.0kg but both had been a bit "off colour" at the time, especially Casper as his weight was properly low

Fast forward Clive is now tipping the scales at a well upholstered 5.0kg and Casper is now at a just beach buff 4.85kg

Happy that Casper has put on a fair bit of weight but we're going to have to limit "extras" as Clive is now over his ideal fighting weight

Probably be best for both of them if they were around 4.75kg

And so far no bad reactions to their injections

Is anyone Brixtonish able to provide a home for this lad. He's moved into my front garden. Is not chipped and is clearly a stray who is struggling with living outside. He's very affectionate with human beings but clearly has communication problems with other cats. I've been calling him Boris because he seems determined to eat everything on the face of the planet even if another cat had already started eating it. The problem is that I already have two other cats here and his communication difficulties with them make things difficult. He's really lovely though.View attachment 445472
Post this in the Brixton forum as well so more people will see. I hope he can find a lovely home soon.

Back
Top Bottom