Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

It's a box and I claim it for all catkind.

Does my bum look big in this?

61tHROm.jpeg

Last edited:
Sheba Filets. Chicken with Shrimp and Oceanfish in gravy. Thought I'd try some as a treat, cut the shredded meat/fish and shrimp up a bit smaller and set it down

They went absolutely mad for it!

Indeed this is the first time I've seen them fight over sharing a dish and now Diùra will not leave me alone. Purrs and snuggles all over me. Sgarba is curled up, happily digesting! :D

Sheba Filets. Chicken with Shrimp and Oceanfish in gravy. Thought I'd try some as a treat, cut the shredded meat/fish and shrimp up a bit smaller and set it down

They went absolutely mad for it!

Indeed this is the first time I've seen them fight over sharing a dish and now Diùra will not leave me alone. Purrs and snuggles all over me. Sgarba is curled up, happily digesting! :D
You've made a rod for your own back there as they're going to want posh cat food for every meal from now on!

Cheeky! Also, she is now able to reach the worktop with one bound. Hmm!

Beware of the 'I can leave this here, it's too high for the kittens to get at' trap.

When the mogs I had were kittens with their previous people, they ended up going paddling in the roasting tins while a Sunday lunch was being eaten (kitchen surfaces had been considered too high for them to get at)

This resulted in kittens needing a bath, and it was surprising that they knew so many swear words for kitties so young...

Beware of the 'I can leave this here, it's too high for the kittens to get at' trap.

When the mogs I had were kittens with their previous people, they ended up going paddling in the roasting tins while a Sunday lunch was being eaten (kitchen surfaces had been considered too high for them to get at)

This resulted in kittens needing a bath, and it was surprising that they knew so many swear words for kitties so young...

SRJ April 08 021.jpg

My dear departed Radar could get everywhere, nothing was out of reach.

Yup, been there/done that with previous cats.

With old BD, after much negotiation, I placed a few soft things or the ironing at one end of the worktop and he could snooze/watch there but not come further along. He mostly obeyed this, although I kept anything more determinedly tempting to the smaller worktop by the cooker. I could keep an eye on it better and if he jumped-up there, a full-on “flying lesson” would ensue!

Back
Top Bottom