Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"Young professionals" to infest flats above Iceland

IntoStella said:
Excuse me? How does that follow? What personal attacks? What lies?
I think anyone interested will have no problem finding plentiful recent examples of your unprovoked attacks, but I certainly can't be bothered to repeat them here.

editor said:
It was when I was in Glastonbury, not that it's got fuck all to do with you - or are you now his spokesperson or something?

But you don't have take my word for it - why not PM miss minnie and ask her what she thinks of him? Or an one of the mods?
Are you THEIR spokesperson? Are you sure about that? Don't tell me what one of my friends thinks of another of my friends. In fact don't try to drag that particular person into it, full stop.

editor said:
I'm accurately representing the opinions held - and discussed - in the mods forum.

And I'm 100% sure, thanks.
So you have backtracked from representing what the mods think of anna key -- bearing in mind that they are all south London based and know him personally -- to reporting what they have said in the mods forum about his online activity. Good. I am glad that is cleared up.

If you are so close to your mods, how come you didn't know until two weeks ago that oldslapper was anna key, yet they knew all along? And who took the decision to move the goalposts so that he was not permitted to mention yuppies without getting banned?

chegrimandi said:
for whos benefit is this being played out in the public domain? Isn't it about now people get told to PM?
Too ugly, in fact.

I'm not interested in discussing it publicly any further.

If only some repeatedly banned people would just fucking stay away.

:mad: :mad:

Is it time for the Spartacus comparison?

(In Brixton Library, jumping up from various desks)

"I'm Anna Key"...

"No I'm Anna Key"...

ad infinatum...

Mr Retro said:
Did you burst, Zorro like, into the library to catch the elusive AK red handed?
zorro1.jpg

dogmatique said:
Is it time for the Spartacus comparison?

Don't encourage AK's persecution complex...

Marcus Licinius Crassus: In every city and province, lists of the disloyal have been compiled. Tomorrow they will learn the cost of their terrible folly... their treason.

Gracchus: And where does my name appear on the list of disloyal enemies of the state?

Marcus Licinius Crassus: First.

hayduke said:
"Stockwell, one of London's most important opening areas." What the hell does that mean?

"By day the shopping experience is wide and eclectic, with everything from prestigious high street retail and leisure, to antiques and ultra modern vogue." Ultra Modern Vogue? I'm totally lost.

"By night an exciting mix of bars, eateries, and clubs offer something for all tastes and create a unique energy for the whole area." Yeah baby, buzzwords. These guys should promote the Iceland flats.

The area's big sell? "Incredibly good transport connections mean less time travelling to and from work, leaving more time to enjoy it during the week too."

Exciting mix of eateries AND incredibly good transport connections. Is Stockwell the new Brixton?

"Feel the energy" indeed.

1) Is an "opening area" a new way of saying it's "up and coming"?

2) A "wide and eclectic" shopping "experience"?! Well, Nine Elms Tesco then loads of corner shops.

3) "Bars, eateries and clubs" - actually, just a long street of estate boozers.

It seems to me they're straining - to the point of violating any number of trades description standards - to hype the area as some sort of "new" Clapham which, while being tantalisingly close, is VASTLY different. :)

isvicthere? said:
1) Is an "opening area" a new way of saying it's "up and coming"?
"Up and coming" sounds so vulgar, so *shudder* common, darling. :eek:
2) A "wide and eclectic" shopping "experience"?! Well, Nine Elms Tesco then loads of corner shops.
And in summer, if you get close enough, the lovely smell of rotting produce from the market when you're in the Nine Elms Sainsbury car park, especially in the summer.
3) "Bars, eateries and clubs" - actually, just a long street of estate boozers.
And the occasional kebab shop (with compulsory pool of vomit about 4 doors down).
It seems to me they're straining - to the point of violating any number of trades description standards - to hype the area as some sort of "new" Clapham which, while being tantalisingly close, is VASTLY different. :)
Fer crissakes, man. They're ESTATE AGENTS. It's their JOB to tell lies/gild the lily. If you're gullible enough to believe an estate agent you're a sucker and deserve to be fleeced like a merino sheep.

<wooden spoon>Especially if you're a "yuppie, loike. :p</wooden spoon>

ViolentPanda said:
Fer crissakes, man. They're ESTATE AGENTS. It's their JOB to tell lies/gild the lily. If you're gullible enough to believe an estate agent you're a sucker and deserve to be fleeced like a merino sheep.
Yep and it's the greed of estate agents which is largely to blame for the current state of the housing market IMHO. How else do they grow their business? If sales are flat then the only way to increase revenue is to up their percentage (bad for business) or raise their valuations ... Hmmm, which one did they go for I wonder ...

Back
Top Bottom