Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're hideous

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Bert

Banned
Banned
I think these can look stylish on women for some reason, but on men I'm not sure. Anyway. I was thinking of buying one instead of a scarf, and thought it might tuck neatly into my jacket and not make it so obvious, but then you are not snooding with pride.

_51552317_tevez_snood_pa.jpg

Hit or miss??

I had some extreme weather snoody things which had hoods also some years back, made out of some special material, they were too warm for Britain. I leant some to someone on a skiing trip and even in the moutains they were too hot.

i'm knitting one atm :p

loopy scarfs (or cowls) are way easier to deal with than dangly scarfs and i mostly wear a biker jacket these days, which requires additional warmage around the neck region. i love my long loopy one cos i don't have to carry a brolly, just hitch it over my head when it rains :thumbs:

I cannot be doing with scarves and their stupid ends flapping all over the place. I do have one of those big loopy ones but it is rarely cold enough for me to need it, and I have loads of those neck tubes/buff things.

I cannot be doing with scarves and their stupid ends flapping all over the place. I do have one of those big loopy ones but it is rarely cold enough for me to need it, and I have loads of those neck tubes/buff things.

I don't understand those big chunky long scarves. They look totally stifling

I am pleased to say that I have never owned or worn or even contemplated wearing a snood :)
Snood snob! :p FWIW I've owned and worn them, mainly because knitted hats slide off my hair and hoods are a nuisance.

Back
Top Bottom