• Only for a date with the hangman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't feel the cold me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're hideous

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm absolutely not a metrosexual (at least I don't think so, I'm not quite sure what one is). Anyway - this man is very comfortable wearing his snood. It's a coincidence it matches with the jacket by the way.

2012-11-24143437.jpg

Is that you? You'll need some longer wellies soon

I'm absolutely not a metrosexual (at least I don't think so, I'm not quite sure what one is). Anyway - this man is very comfortable wearing his snood. It's a coincidence it matches with the jacket by the way.

2012-11-24143437.jpg
It doesn't *quite* match. A nice contrast would be better :)

2012-11-24143437.jpg

Sorry that's metrosexual snood in pink. Bet those wellies are patterned under the water :hmm::D

You know, that looks like a pretty balmy day. I'd bet his neck wouldn't get too cold, even without a snood [ugh].

We canadians start taking measures to keep our necks warm, at about minus 20 fahrenheit.

Sometimes dogs are smarter than people. Their guts tell them something.

il_fullxfull.196491636.jpg

413867969_53159b23f6.jpg

Look at these dogs. Look at their faces. They know they look freaking stupid. They hate the fact that someone has stuck them into a dog snood.

If only people had the good sense of a dog.

Back
Top Bottom