Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Worst film you have ever seen and why?

Pineapple Express was fucking shit

I've decided not to watch any more films about stupid twatty men doing stupid twatty things while their pretty, intelligent girlfriends stand around looking slightly exasperated.

Yes, Role Models, I am also talking about you. Look! It's a 10-year-old kid shouting 'motherfucker'! Over and over again! Oh, my sides.

Has anyone mentioned the forgotten?

Ooh big mystery, what's happening???
*Fast forward to the end*
Oh, it's aliens, they have the power to do anything, and do stuff for no reason. That about covers it. Job done. Film finished.
*dusts hands together*

Pineapple Express was fucking shit

real insult to the intelligence, that film.

I've decided not to watch any more films about stupid twatty men doing stupid twatty things while their pretty, intelligent girlfriends stand around looking slightly exasperated.

Yes, Role Models, I am also talking about you. Look! It's a 10-year-old kid shouting 'motherfucker'! Over and over again! Oh, my sides.

Worth it for the LARP pisstakes.

Club Le Monde Probably the worst film about the dance scene with the worst dialogue ever written

Churchill the Hollywood Years Fucking dire, and anyone who had anything to do with it should be executed

Highlander II So looking forward to this and felt so shit after leaving the cinema that I wanted to punch passers by.

Mad Max II Probably the only film I've ever fallen asleep in the cinema watching

Howard the Duck Went along with a girlfriend to see this and just thought WTF?

Probably many others, but these stand out.

Club Le Monde
Howard the Duck Went along with a girlfriend to see this and just thought WTF?

Probably many others, but these stand out.

I like it.

If only for the fact that George Lucas made it and tries to pretend he didn't (like the awesome Starwars Holiday Special)

Devil wears Prada - I don't know much about fashion, hey I like it, my boyfriend doesn't get it, Glenn Close smiled FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

Changing Lanes - big load of nothing to the backdrop of epic everything

The Ruins - it was the flowers, gasp

8 mile - isn't Eminem fucking awesome? He makes Jebus look like Toby Blair.

Anything with Rob Sneider in it

anything that revolves around cars racing on tha streetz to the extreme

Scary Movie 2 - the cripple is sucking his own dick. Haha that is so fucking funny I want to kick the cats to death

Home Alone 3 - Kevin you are not

College Cunt Confessions 2 - very bad lighting and camera angles

Little Black Book withj Brittney Murphy in it.

I'm not disposed to like rom-coms anyway, but this was especially gash.

As DotC said it's the funniest film about Roleplayers* ever.

*Not that this a genre that is exactly heaving at the seams.

It would have been an acceptable sub-Bourne film, *if* it hadn't been full of quite the worst racism/xenophobia I think I've ever seen in a Hollywood film.

:mad:

What's that one with Ben Affleck where he let's this fella who turns out to be (Gwynni Paltry's husband) have his planeticket? Because you know, he's sooooo nice. And then the plane crashes and that fella dies and Ben Affleck is like 'OMG THAT COULD'VE BEEN ME' and then has some kind of spazzmeltdown where he becomes an alcoholic for a bit. And then after he stops being an alcoholic he goes and stalks Gwynnie who is really asexual with awful clothes and a big brown thin fringe but is totally plucky having lost her husband. And then Ben and her fall for eachother, which, actually is quite realistic because I can imagine them together, they are both quite boring in loads of ways, boring blank faces with small eyes and boring brains. Oh but she's a bit kooky, they give her some kooks to make her more loveable I think.

Anyway I'm bored of even explaining it now but it was proper awful.

What's that one with Ben Affleck where he let's this fella who turns out to be (Gwynni Paltry's husband) have his planeticket? Because you know, he's sooooo nice. And then the plane crashes and that fella dies and Ben Affleck is like 'OMG THAT COULD'VE BEEN ME' and then has some kind of spazzmeltdown where he becomes an alcoholic for a bit. And then after he stops being an alcoholic he goes and stalks Gwynnie who is really asexual with awful clothes and a big brown thin fringe but is totally plucky having lost her husband. And then Ben and her fall for eachother, which, actually is quite realistic because I can imagine them together, they are both quite boring in loads of ways, boring blank faces with small eyes and boring brains. Oh but she's a bit kooky, they give her some kooks to make her more loveable I think.

Anyway I'm bored of even explaining it now but it was proper awful.

Smokin' Aces?

No. That's the one where he gets shot before he gets to do anything in the film (think god). Oh, that is do anything in the film other than bore the pants of everyone as a character that exists for nothing more than to explain the set up of the whole film (not a the sign of a well developed plot)

Smokin' Aces?

No. That's the one where he gets shot before he gets to do anything in the film (think god). Oh, that is do anything in the film other than bore the pants of everyone as a character that exists for nothing more than to explain the set up of the whole film (not a the sign of a well developed plot)

It's called 'bounce'. Which is easy to forget when it has nothing whatsoever to do with the plot.

real insult to the intelligence, that film.

Worth it for the LARP pisstakes.

LARPing is one of those things where the sober reality is actually funnier than any lame pisstake could be.

Can I share my favourite quote from D&D The Movie?

"Just like you thieves...always taking things that don't belong to you!"

I never saw it, but fooled myself it was conceptually quite good when I read about it, possibly under the influence of drugs, but my mate watched it and said that it was indeed just a shit children's thing and not the deeper thing I had read into it. :D :hmm:

Battlefield Earth.

Because it has John Travolta made up to look like an alien, but an alien that looks like the idea of a Klingon as conceived by Frank Oz.

Because it's like Welcome Back Kotter in Space.

Because it has something to do with Scientology.

Because it sucks deeply in every way that a movie can suck.

Back
Top Bottom