Scottish independence?

• Yes please

Votes: 99 56.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters
Sheer comedy value is they say the Scotland's Future tome doesn't have nearly enough info in then come up with that slim bumphlet that was touted as having "Important Information" within.

I've only managed to get half way through SF and I've had it since End of April.

... or it took it this long to send out copies to every household. Presumably the download count on all those treasury 'research' papers were not what they had anticipated despite the pages devoted to them in the press.

Don't know how I missed this, actually I do now it was my birthday, it's absolutely disastrous from Lamont. Grilled by the BBC no less. Wonderful Freudian slip just after 5:50.

Next time, to make it easier for her - just throw a whole lot of Scrabble letters on the table and see what words she can come up with.

Or even a Ouija board.

Johann Lamont is a total embarrassment.

There's no bigger illustration of how far and how fast Scottish Labour have fallen in the last twenty five years. She wouldn't have been given the leadership of a local council at the the beginning of the 90s. Even that's above her level of competence.

Oh, I give up. Did not mean to post the same thing so many times, but I think I am attacked by a gremlin in my keyboard. It does not even want to allow me to delete all the extra posts.

Sorry. :(

It was a kind of dead laptop revitalised with PCLinux OS. Now on one with Ubuntu and have *sort of* got rid of the clones. Still an embarrassing ton of non-posts, though. Oh well.

People have been getting creative with their 'will nobody think of the weeaaannns' leaflet :D

BrE2ggTCMAApx8H.jpg

mile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom