Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will I die? Exotic edition

See I love tapioca pudding but I've never had the big version in a drink. I expect I'd love it though as long as in textural terms I thought of it as a dessert rather than a drink.
The texture is unusual. But I like it. I've got myself into a rut flavour wise as it's a bit overwhelming that there are so many! and some of the fruity versions I've found taste too artificial.

Tea is tea.

Delicious cold, milk tea. With lumps in :D

The texture is unusual. But I like it. I've got myself into a rut flavour wise as it's a bit overwhelming that there are so many! and some of the fruity versions I've found taste too artificial.

Tea is tea.

Delicious cold, milk tea. With lumps in :D

Yeah not sure cold tea with lumps in would work for me, happy to have the tea and the lumps separately though :D

See I knew it was tooooo exotic and cool for the old folk of urban :D

I’ve been aware of it for twenty years and the modern versions on every street in London tend to be crap with syrup and no fresh ingredients

I just hate slurping up the balls when I’m drinking tea

I’ve been aware of it for twenty years and the modern versions on every street in London tend to be crap with syrup and no fresh ingredients

I think maybe that's why I prefer the tea flavour which I hope do actually use tea rather than...tea flavour?

Reminds me of frog spawn,so if you drink it,when you go to the toilet you might have mashed up frogs coming out or if it makes you sick,don't bear thinking about.Not been well lately.

Use a straw to either pierce them or hoover them up one at a time.
Oo-er

Back
Top Bottom