Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will Gary Lineker be presenting Motd on Saturday?

still people are more reactionary when you fuck with football

shame football fans are such a broad church that plenty hold such dodgy views

but all for more ex footballers and currrent players calling out the racist dog whistle shite of the dying tory brand

I'll be genuinely gutted if Mark Chapman (the radio DJ, not John Lennon's biggest fan) steps in, he seems sound.

wait for john liddle in the sun tomorrow trying to explain how the woke leftist cabal cancelled match of the day

Fq4Y5szX0A0lVfT

They'll have to do an "embarrassing u-turn" now surely. I do hope so. Spin some shite about clear the air talks.
I'm looking forward to seeing how Lineker works a reference into his intro. Welcoming all the viewers to the show wherever they're watching? There are a few ways he could do it without them being able to say a damn thing. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing how Lineker works a reference into his intro. Welcoming all the viewers to the show wherever they're watching? There are a few ways he could do it without them being able to say a damn thing. :D
"It's been a weekend of incredible come backs... and that's just the presenters... And as for own goals - we better not comment " etc

Back
Top Bottom