Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will Gary Lineker be presenting Motd on Saturday?

hmm it was a joke like saying their was a slope on a bridge in thailand
hinted at the n word whilst using enn minnie mo
slagged off gordon brown for being a one eye scottish idiot

never got take over TV

until he punched a show producer over a fucking pasty

far comparison to the BBC now with Boris mate in Charge taking Lineker off the telly 3 days after saying some of the language the government was using could be taken as othering people and being a bit nazi

Testcard_F.jpg

Tonight's Match of the Day
That's just not going to happen!

They'll using Test Card W not Test Card F 😀
1678558714599.png
🤓

They've shown that a lot of the time, they just can't help themselves...

As I said upthread, though, can see them just quietly walking away from it and leaving BBC management to deal with it and take the hits.
So, according to Sunak, "it is rightly a matter for [the BBC]".

Uh-huh...

Local government workers (and civil servants, presumably) are instructed not to express political views, an instruction I don’t really understand and routinely ignore.

Reactions: Ax^
It was a joke ffs. I’m not even a fan of Clarkson and he’s done other shit as bad.

The shooting strikers thing? I don’t mean Gary Lineker. yeah if I recall it pissed me off at the time. In hindsight, I tend to agree, it was just a crass joke with him playing up to type.

The shooting strikers thing? I don’t mean Gary Lineker. yeah if I recall it pissed me off at the time. In hindsight, I tend to agree, it was just a crass joke with him playing up to type.

racist says racist things in the Racist Sun news paper

all a joke mind

move along lads???

:hmm:

racist says racist things in the Racist Sun news paper

all a joke mind

move along lads???

:hmm:

No not that stuff. The Meghan Markle thing was particularly creepy and weird. just the shooting strikers. I like Frankie Boyle. For example. If someone I don’t like makes crass jokes it’s a bit hypocritical for me to get aerated about it.

No not that stuff. The Meghan Markle thing was particularly creepy and weird. just the shooting strikers. I like Frankie Boyle. For example. If someone I don’t like makes crass jokes it’s a bit hypocritical for me to get aerated about it.

ah like edgy humour myself so not one to Judge to much like a lot of controversial comics and other media

but their a more cynical edge with Clarkson that with comics like Frankie boyle

the moment you move away from it being Jokes to writing for a right wing rag as a regular columnist its no longer a joke its rhetoric

As someone pointed out though, Lineker's conscience is a somewhat moveable feast. Broadcasting from Qatar wasn't a problem.

Back
Top Bottom