Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

will Boris Johnson resign next year , a baseless speculation thread

bimble

floofy
I've got no real reason for thinking this but i do, a man who thought it would be a laugh to be prime minister is instead having a shit time of it and I reckon he'll stand down at some point next year and get on with writing a book about being the Pm which was always stage two of his hollow life's ambition.

I can't imagine he wants to be in charge when brexit hits. Who would? Doesn't look like like DC does either.

I think he's managed to get expectations so low that anything short of utter calamity come January will seem like a great personal triumph for him. He's already done this once with his last 'oven ready' deal, which people were too busy being relieved by to notice was just a shitter version of May's deal.

I've got no real reason for thinking this but i do, a man who thought it would be a laugh to be prime minister is instead having a shit time of it and I reckon he'll stand down at some point next year and get on with writing a book about being the Pm which was always stage two of his hollow life's ambition.
I'm surprised you thought it would be a laugh to have an incompetent ignorant narcissistic racist in number 10

E2A read at speed repent at leisure :oops:

Last edited:
The worst of the pandemic seems yet to come - Johnson might gamble that he can step aside now, let somebody else deal with the horror, and resurface a few years down the line saying "See, I wasn't so bad, was I?"

I think he'll go in January. Just about the time Trump goes. There'll be no one to prop him up in his stupidity so the only option will be to walk. He will claim Brexit is delivered, which he had promised, and due to family commitments and continuing poor health this is the time to go.

TBF to Johnson he did Get Proper M2 Portaloo Blame The EU On The New Border Brexit Done, not like all these liberal EU-kowtowing BINO saps :thumbs:

Genuinely avoided the EU Labyrinth... Not sure if the technique of ignoring all the detail, leaving the UK unprepared and wishing away the border has legs, but he got it over the line... Must be all that rugby he's played against 6 year olds bearing fruit

The worst of the pandemic seems yet to come - Johnson might gamble that he can step aside now, let somebody else deal with the horror, and resurface a few years down the line saying "See, I wasn't so bad, was I?"
Worse to come you reckon? Why?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom