Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why Labour are Scum

class war ,trouble In the party, parachuted MP Luciana Berger(very posh) accused of bullying local lad.

He has absolutely no obligation to lliase with Berger's constituency office. MPs like councillors for wards in their constituency to do so, because it allows both parties to present a "united front", but it also facilitates the sort of "micro-management" of ward-level issues that can be detrimental to the electorate of the ward.
I'm not a fan of Berger. Some of her bullshit against the NUS (not a union I usually have any time for) was very obviously purely careerist (she accused the NUS NEC of being anti-Semitic), as was her stirring w/r/t SOAS. She's someone who'll stick a knife in anyone to get ahead, this councillor included.

She used to be in my CLP - in the poshest most m/c part of the constituency obviously. She is a total zionist shitbag. What the fuck does she know about the lives of working class communities in Liverpool? She didn't even know who Bill Shankly was when she got selected FFS.

Just a little reminder of 'the people's party's' finest hour...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/22/uk-support-cia-rendition-flights

The project's own website here.

Just for info:-

tour-the-hague-map-icon.jpg

Jack Straw was and is awful. Never took rendition seriously.

Its a real shift to the right, ex minister Kitty Ussher was just on Newsnight trumpeting the cap, no discussion of what it would mean for millions of people, it was debated basically as political strategy to beat the Comdems.

I've come to the conclusion, Millipede is a weak leader

The assault on housing benefit is good if they genuinely can get stuck into private rent levels and build large amounts of housing. I don't like the contributory benefits idea, as it favours the rich and the South. The benefits cap is the worst part of all.

The assault on housing benefit is good if they genuinely can get stuck into private rent levels and build large amounts of housing

yes, but surely even if more social housing is built, PRS rents may come down, but people will still need HB?

Of course, what I meant was there still would be HB to pay for many of these S/H's, Bl are saying they will cap benefits, that means if it runs out, no more HB

fuck me, is this meant to be a place for discussion, debate, questions, I don't know what you mean, P/P is dying because of all this superiority shit, just explain.

Back
Top Bottom