Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why Labour are Scum

Demon-Eyes-Fontainbleau-004.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/09/andy-burnham-black-tie

Bit of a find this: a whole cohort of Blairites, proto spin doctors(Phil Collins) and Journo's including the odious Purnell(who knew the damage he would go on to cause to vulnerable lives then) but also Andy Burnham, in an ill fitting suit.
blog-bullingdon-cameron.jpg

I don't even get how the european parliament works. Maybe no one does, they all just turn up, shout at each other for a bit then trouser a pay packet before eating a waffle or something.

I don't even get how the european parliament works. Maybe no one does, they all just turn up, shout at each other for a bit then trouser a pay packet before eating a waffle or something.

It's a red herring really. The European Commission decides all the important stuff, and you get appointed to that not elected. Technically the European Parliament elects the president of the Commission (currently the former president of Taxdodgistan, Jean-Claude Juncker) but in reality that all gets decided behind closed doors as well.

It's a red herring really. The European Commission decides all the important stuff, and you get appointed to that not elected. Technically the European Parliament elects the president of the Commission (currently the former president of Taxdodgistan, Jean-Claude Juncker) but in reality that all gets decided behind closed doors as well.
prime minister of taxdodgistan: taxdodgistan is, as well you know, ruled by a grand duke.

“And so it is with deep regret that I can no longer remain a member of a political group consisting of so many nasty, vindictive, cruel and incompetent politicians as the Cardiff Labour group of councillors.

Nothing to do with nasty policies reading that article though.

can do!
yes Cook is old school and was even working when very ill and could hardly move, he generally said what he thought and was very thorough ime
new boy Bale has a leader's blog, and seem to love the photo calls!

If you ultra left trolls had joined and pushed the party to the left like he suggested, would this be happening? Don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom