Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why did Rooney play so badly in South Africa?

Someone told me this morning there is a rumour in certain circles about there having been massive scandal in the England camp - a player sleeping with a prostitute, one sleeping with an underage girl, and a player slept with a another players sister in law, and Terry was pissed that he was stripped of captaincy for shagging around while others haven't been punished.
It further states there is a reporting injuction for period of the world cup.

It sounds too big and sensationalist to be true tbh, especially given the UKs exceptional record on completely bullshit stories.

Well, I heard Gerrard has got his Wife's sister pregnant, Terry was pissed of that he got to stay on as Captain, half the time sided with Terry and half with Gerrard. Ronney was on Gerrards side and he and terry had a fight after the last game. I also heard that there is currently a 2 week gagging order in place to stop it being reported until the England manager situation is sorted.

Personally I don't care but I will be interested to see if this story does come out in 2 weeks, just to see if my 'source' is a good one.

Is Gerrard's wife's sister married to another England player? No, so it's a totally different situation to Terry. Still mighty fucked up, but no reason for Terry to demand Gerrard's head.

Just goes to show, Terry never should have been given the captaincy in the first place. Better off with a plank of wood tbh.

The pressure "we" (the nation) put him under. He couldn't even control the ball to his feet. Kept bouncing it away. It must be hard to have potentially 50 million people counting on you and he just cracked.

She hasn't got a sister... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So many twats, so little time. :facepalm:
This rumour's taken on a life of its own, hasn't it? I've also heard that Gerrard got Coleen Rooney's sister pregnant (Coleen Rooney's only sister is 11 and has learning difficulties), and that he got David Fairclough's daughter pregnant. No wonder he keeps picking up groin injuries....

It gives me no pleasure to say it but i fully expected Rooney to be a disappointment at the World Cup. While he's a great player, he isn't the world-beating super-striker the British media have hyped him up to be;his England performances haven't matched his club form for quite some time;and he isn't fit. I only wish i'd bet on him not scoring at all in the tournament,instead of betting on Messi to finish top scorer and jinxing the poor little sod.

Back
Top Bottom