Votes: 112 53.8%
  • Had covid-19 once

Votes: 63 30.3%
  • Had covid-19 more than once

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 14 6.7%

• Total voters
Haven't tested positive but have twice been ill when my family have tested positive, in 2020 and 2022.
The 2020 one could have been coincidental but I'm pretty sure I've had it recently when my partner and kids were all positive with the same symptoms.

Almost everyone I know has had it since the beginning of December - extended family, friends, children's friends, colleagues, school staff, doctors surgery staff.

dunno, I think I can edit that if need be tho.
what are the advantages to having them public / private?

Nope, you can't change a poll to public after people have already voted, possibly assuming it was private, that would be unfair TBH

The advantage to a public poll is you could see which posters had voted no at a glance.

I am pretty sure I haven't had it.

During the months when it was most prevalent I was WFH and only seeing my grocer on a regular basis.

I hadn't had it until this week. Shortly developed symptoms after saying 'Oh I still haven't had Covid yet.' I'd say nearly (90% at a guess) everyone I know has had it now, loads in just the last month.

Nope, you can't change a poll to public after people have already voted, possibly assuming it was private, that would be unfair TBH

The advantage to a public poll is you could see which posters had voted no at a glance.
damn. good point, people have voted already (that was quick)
I could re-do it I guess, but probably better just left as is...

Not yet but I feel like if I vote in this poll I defo will..

It has got to the point where every time we meet up with people, they tell us a couple of days later that they've tested positive. Our LFTs are running low but managed to avoid it so far.

Though I am beginning to suspect that we're the ones spreading it around :hmm:

I had never had it confirmed until 12 days ago but I'm now even more convinced that what I had in February 2020 (and took to work, and all over public transport) was covid.

I have no social life.
My last real window for exposure was June to October 2020 - my last weeks at work and before mask wearing was a thing - albeit it was skeleton staff and we socially distanced.

No, not had it.
Nor has anyone in this four adult household.

Nobody at work - up to five other staff [a couple left - one anti-vaxxer - and since then another couple started working].
One of the longer term staff asked for furlough in March 2020 as their OH worked in the adult care sector - & they got it at least once.
Plus the workshop junior; actually they were off twice as a close contact. The second time, they tested -ve several times but stayed off for longer as they felt as if they had the plague, despite the testing.

Everyone is fully vaccinated & boosted. Also masked when working within arm's length of someone else.

Was gonna say no but had something i couldnt get tested for in 2020 which was beyond a cold an fucked up my chest for ages@x

I've not had it. I've just gone through a WhatsApp group of 28 mates and 15 have. There are 7 core staff members at work and 4 have had it, as have all 5 of our kids

cannot say i've had it and i never worked from home at any point

may of had it and be asymptomatic , smoker innit decrease sense of taste and coughing is not odd for me

have had the odd colds but lateral flows have always come back negative

Haven't officially had it

Had something in February 2020 which might just have been covid before it was fashionable

Had something in September last year - got a negative PCR test, but it was from the dodgy lab that gave out a lot of false negatives.

Back
Top Bottom